New York, NY (PRWEB) January 4, 2007
2007 promises to be a year of accelerated market development for both emissions and renewable energy trading building on the success of the EU ETS and other US trading initiatives. In New York City, Global Change Associates has partnered with Reuters to launch our next phase in market development through our Wall Street Trading Summit. This annual event at their corporate headquarters will break new ground in the development of environmental financial markets. Hedge Connection, an expert in capital introduction services, is our conference partner.
Speakers from investment banking, hedge funds, venture capital, insurance and the brokerage community will present on the trading opportunities in alternative energy, project finance, carbon market developments, REC trading and demand response programs.
The entire conference is also available as a webcast for global reach.
Green Trading conference highlights include:
- Green Trading Market Trends 2007
- The Federal & State Overview of Market Design
- Green Project Finance & REC Trading in the U.S
- Recent Market Developments in NOx and SOx
- Biofuels Trading Markets
- Carbon Markets in the U.S. and Europe
- New Green Business Models in Action
- Tying Emissions to Green Investments
- GHG and REC Market Outlook
- The Breakthroughs on Demand Response Markets
- The Latest on Green Hedge Funds & Cleantech VCs
Learn from industry experts on how these market based solutions accelerate technology transfer and reduce pollution. Green is good.