Irvine, CA (PRWEB) January 15, 2007
Partsquick™ has other enhancements which help make it a more effective Online Automotive Catalog and Ordering System.
- The Partsquick.com™ interface allows the online consumer to type any application into a general search box to accurately retrieve the parts by application, not simply searching by description.
- The Web site's intelligent side bar will give the user any and all information needed to guide the user to complete his or her search through to completion dynamically allowing the user to start a part search with any amount of application or part information they have. The intelligent side bar will then offer the user common pieces of information to guide him or her through to ordering the part they need.
- Partsquick.com™ subtly offers more traditional tools for those users accustomed to traditional automotive drill down search methodology, but we showcase our newest and most effective tools. We are confident that once the user experiences our proprietary intelligent search, they will abandon more traditional searching styles.
- Partsquick.com™ currently has over 20 million application records mapped or in process of being mapped to the core automotive database. Our Catalog consists of parts for both Domestic and Import vehicle applications and conforms for export or import purposes to AAIA standards.
- Partsquick.com™ has some of the most advanced and effective editing tools anywhere in the automotive industry. The tools created for catalog editing do the work of hundreds of manual editors giving Partsquick.com™ the most accurate and comprehensive parts editing anywhere.
- Partsquick.com™ maps data to more than just the traditional vehicle attributes; they have added body styles, chassis, transmissions, and drives. They also allow editing to specific data fields for each of these attribute types for example (the number of cylinders or speeds in a transmission.) They don't simply edit to some of these fields, Partsquick.com™ edits to all of them.
- Partsquick.com™ displays part results in ways that no other automotive catalog has been properly able to accomplish. Example (Spark plugs, Belts, Sensors, etc.) The consumer visually can identify which part came originally with the vehicle and which parts are acceptable replacements for the original part. Partsquick.com™ has pioneered ways through diagrams to effectively edit parts for which describing them alone may result in selling the wrong parts. Example (O2 Sensors and their placement within a vehicle)
- Partsquick.com™ has one of the largest Automotive catalogs in the industry mapped to the OE (Original Equipment) number.
- Through 46 years of Import and distribution automotive experience Partsquick.com™ has established some of the strongest and most comprehensive automotive supply relationships anywhere for Import automotive applications. They have aligned ourselves with hundreds of Import and Domestic manufactures who are prepared to drop ship inventory to anywhere in the United States with expansion opportunities in other markets to come. Our gateway currently allows us to have 5 times the physical inventory virtually (Approx 50 Million). Partsquick.com™ has plans to expand this to 50 times our current physical inventory within the next 12 months. (Approx 500 Million) Their focus and expertise is in selling Original Equipment or Original Equipment Quality Automotive Parts. The future in online automotive sales is to have Billions in Virtual Inventory serving the entire Automotive Aftermarket as well as Automotive Accessories markets.