The email stored in the system is fully keyword searchable by customer service staff.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 3, 2007
MacTank, a leading developer of customer service tools for Mac users, will roll out an improved version of its MailTank software at The MacWorld Expo in San Francisco January 9-12.
The new easier-to-use interface makes it easier for businesses of all sizes to manage and respond to email from their customers. MailTank's recently improved mobile interface also makes it routine to manage email even from remote locations on portable devices. A new flat fee per user makes it simple to sign up and get started.
MacTank founders, Christian Winter and Lon Baker, will introduce the new version of MailTank at a press conference to be held at MacWorld on January 10th at 2:00 PM in Room 225.
"MailTank creates a living archive of a business's email messages that can be accessed by anyone within an organization who has clearance," said Christian Winter, co-founder of MacTank (http://mactank.com). "The email stored in the system is fully keyword searchable by customer service staff."
Co-founder Lon Baker, said, "MailTank has never been more useful and functional than in this upgraded version. We and our staff have worked hard to improve MailTank in response to very useful feedback we've received from clients."
The new MailTank improves efficiency for users in several ways:
- It is faster to load and all functions have been enhanced for speed and ease of use
- It is now much easier to navigate and a clearer display reduces eye strain when the program is used for long periods of time
- MailTank web mail forms automatically fill in with the correct From address - eliminating time-consuming extra steps
- Users can click on any email address in the body of a message to reply quickly -- No more cut and paste
- To help keep the interface fast and clean, infrequently-used options in the message editor are now tucked away
MailTank will soon add the following new features:
- Tagged messages to help to manage workflow more quickly and efficiently
- RSS feeds for messages and templates
- Enhanced speed of message searches
- Dashboard Widgets for Mac OS X users
- Usage statistics will appear in the Control Panel in the next release
While MacTank is a Mac-centric company, it believes that every user deserves equal access. The new MailTank works on all common platforms and is compatible with almost any browser.
MacTank will welcome attendees to Booth SI-1338 at MacWorld January 9-12. All visitors who sign up to be on the MacTank mailing list on site will receive a coupon good for one slice of gourmet pizza at Blondie's, a favorite of San Francisco residents as well as tourists. It has a popular location conveniently within walking distance of the Moscone Center. For more information, visit http:mactank,com [Mactank.com].