San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 4, 2007
Tellfriends.com, a Web 2.0 website starts the new year with a resolution to continue to simplify and happify life.
On New Year's Day, a simpler Tellfriends.com site was launched. Now it's even easier to tell friends helpful information.
People have done it all their lives. Now they can do it online:
- POST helpful information you tell friends.
- VOTE for best posts.
- FIND new and popular information to simplify and happify life.
- IT'S INFORKARMA! Tell friends. Help friends. They'll help you.
Together, the community can simplify and happify everyday living.
Benefits of Tellfriends.com:
- Easliy and instantly find what is helpful, new, and popular
- Share and access helpful, information from anywhere.
- Save forever all those things we tell friends and friends tell us.
Tellfriends.com is a Web 2.0 website for helpful things people tell friends.
The organization's mission is to help simplify and happify' life through infokarma.
The founder, James Lim, has coined the phrase infokarma and has created a movement around this belief. Infokarma is simple. Tell friends. Help friends. They'll help you.