Boise, Idaho (PRWEB) January 9, 2007
MobileDataforce® today announced the release of the latest version of the PointSync® Mobility Platform for Automotive Inspections and Services, the next generation of the company's award-winning mobile software solutions for handheld computers. This major release includes over 150 new features, innovations and enhancements to support the needs of the automotive industry.
"This is a significant development for the automotive services industry," said Kevin Benedict, CEO of MobileDataforce. "PointSync Mobility Platform 4.0 will change the way mobile solutions are developed for the automotive industry and will reduce the time it takes for our customers to recognize a return on investment by reducing the time it takes to design, develop and deploy new automotive services solutions on handheld computers."
Key new features and enhancements include:
- Enhanced graphical user interface tools, including interactive SPLAT diagrams
- Built in support for VIN scanning and decoding
- New Visual Debugger to quickly debug mobile automotive applications during customization
- New Data Mapping Wizard speeds integration with existing back-office tools such as financial, CRM, HR, scheduling and many other software packages
- New SQL Builder speeds up business rule development for mobile automotive applications
- Enhanced library of over 220 pre-built functions for mobile application development
- Expanded support for multiple PointSync applications and databases in a hosted environment
To learn more, visit http://www.mobiledataforce.com/Solutions/auto.asp
About PointSync Mobility Platform
The PointSync Mobility Platform for Automotive Inspections and Services is an enterprise class solution used to rapidly design, develop and deploy mobile applications for the automotive services industry. It is architected to provide database centric mobile applications that can be deployed and synchronized from the field.
The PointSync Mobility Platform is popular with companies providing mobile services such as vehicle inspections for insurance companies, auto auctions, auto lease returns, mobile dent repair, detailing and other repair services.
MobileDataforce is a global leader in the development of enterprise class mobile software solutions for the automotive services industry. MobileDataforce has offices in Europe, North America and in Australia to support its expanding customer base and sales channels. Privately held, MobileDataforce has been mobilizing business solutions since 2000. For more information, please visit our website at http://www.mobiledataforce.com.
USA Media Contact: Kevin Benedict
208-384-1200 x 250