Insurance Journal Launches New Website

Share Article

Insurance Journal has launched a new website devoted to helping insurance agents obtain inside access to the latest markets. The website, found at http://www.mynewmarkets.com, is in beta testing. Currently over 1400 members are actively using the website. Over 70% of the members are independent insurance agents and brokers with the remaining 30% representing MGAs, Wholesalers and Carriers and others.

Insurance Journal has launched a new website devoted to helping insurance agents obtain inside access to the latest markets. The website, found at http://www.mynewmarkets.com, is in beta testing. Currently over 1400 members are actively using the website. Over 70% of the members are independent insurance agents and brokers with the remaining 30% representing MGAs, Wholesalers and Carriers and others.

The website contains a database of thousands of insurance markets searchable by keyword and state. Markets are submitted by registered users and included in a daily email sent to the other members of the community website. Currently between ten and 20 markets are submitted to the database each week with a minimum of five new markets being sent to members each day.

MyNewMarkets.com benefits both the companies who submit their markets and the agents who read about them. Commenting on this service, Riley Binford, of Tangram Insurance Services said, "We were very happy with the response. In fact, we plan to eventually post all of our program offerings through MyNewMarkets!"

Members also benefit from a community forums page where they post messages on a public bulletin board, submit comments or otherwise respond to the needs of their colleagues.

Insurance Journal plans to launch the live, non-beta version of the website the first quarter 2007. Questions regarding the website can be directed to Adam Dunford, Associate Publisher. Mr. Dunford can be reached at 619-584-1100.

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Visit website