Women Business Owners Can Boost Profits with New Guide

Share Article

Consulting expert offers tips to improve the future of female business owners.

Nearly 40 percent of female business owners are not making money. The remaining 60 percent are not likely making the profits that they would like. Rosemary Hossenlopp wants to change this. In her latest book "Step into Your Future: A Businesswoman's Path to Profits" (Morgan James Publishing, December 2006), she offers a key insight into how to run their business effectively -- develop a powerful action plan.

Rosemary shares her journey to success in business development to bring women desired results quickly. She makes growth possible for those who don't enjoy math and business planning. Through simple exercises she gives women powerful strategies to create immediate results.

Presenting the five Must-Do Components of Business Planning, Rosemary will bring success to all business owners. This book delivers keys to unlocking money making systems, attracting your ideal clients and realizing big profits from small changes in thinking.

"This is the only business plan that aligns head and heart, so you can live your business dream. This is a unique process to unlock your passion and accelerate your business growth," Hossenlopp states.

Purchasers of the book will receive the rights to an online resources pack valued at $197.

"Step into Your Future" discusses:

•How to gain focus to accelerate business results and take business owners to the next level

•Identifying key success factors needed for revenue growth

•Why developing business plans to support your critical business activities will boost profits

Rosemary Hossenlopp is an author, consultant, business owner and professional speaker. She is the founder of Personal Business Plan Group and provides consulting services in technology and process improvement. Inspiring female business owners to take their businesses to the next level, she has become a distinguished speaker through her personal business planning workshops.    

For review copies or information on placing an excerpt in your publication, please contact Jessica King by e-mail.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Jessica King

408.316.7808
Email >
Visit website