Kings Lynn, Norfolk, UK (PRWEB) January 12, 2007
Adrian Flux Insurance has launched an offer of completely free legal cover to motorists, bikers and van users. And not just free to its own policyholders, but free to anyone.
Typically, legal cover for car or motorbike insurance can cost between £20 and £30 -- in many cases more. Most people take it as an option these days -- it gives extra peace of mind, covering for legal expenses, advice and so on.
But the Flux offer is genuinely free, says the company's Gerry Bucke: "There's no obligation to buy anything. For some time now we've given our own customers free legal cover. Now we've decided to trial a new scheme that extends the offer to absolutely everyone."
To sign up for the free legal cover, all that's needed is to visit the website http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/freelegalcover and follow the instructions. That's it, job done, free legal cover for a year, no matter who actually insures the vehicle.
In signing up for Flux's free legal cover, the company would like people to let them offer a quotation for the vehicle's insurance when it's up for renewal. The quotation doesn't have to be accepted, and whether it is accepted or not, you can continue to have the company's free legal cover on the car.
It may sound too good to be true, but the company is confident that this won't be a Hoover-type marketing fiasco. "We know we can beat most insurance company's prices," explains Gerry Bucke. "We reckon plenty of people will switch to a Flux policy, once they get our quote, and that should justify the cost of the scheme. Assuming our boffins have got their sums right, of course."
Flux's Legal Cover policy is provided by Angel Assistance and underwritten by IGI Insurance Company Ltd.
Adrian Flux Insurance has a huge range of specialist policies for motorists and bikers. For details freephone the Adrian Flux quote line on 0800 505 3000 or see the Flux homepage on http://www.adrianflux.co.uk
Toni Turner or Andrew Denny at The Publicity Works
Tel: 01263 761000
Gerry Bucke of Adrian Flux Insurance Services: 0800 505 3000
WHAT IS LEGAL COVER?
Insurance to cover your legal costs and help to claim for losses following an accident that was either not your fault or partially your fault, and (if applicable) the funding of vehicle hire charges and repairs to your vehicle if the accident was not your fault.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH FLUX FREE LEGAL COVER?
- Up to £50,000 of cover to include hire/repair and legal expenses following accidents occurring in the UK or Europe.
- Legal advice and assistance to help pursue a claim for losses not already covered by existing insurance.
- Help to claim compensation for injury or losses for you and any passengers.
- A like for like replacement vehicle to help you stay mobile (and the option of having your repairs organized and funded) if the accident occurred in the UK and wasn't your fault.
- A range of useful helplines.
WHAT DON'T YOU GET?
WHAT RESTRICTIONS ARE THERE?
- Limit of indemnity -- £50,000 per claim.
- A claim will only be pursued where there are reasonable prospects of success.
- There is a £50 excess on claims.
- Cost of hire vehicle and repairs will only be funded if organized by Helphire.
- You must use our appointed solicitors to pursue your claim.
For full details of the policy, including all restrictions and conditions, check the website: http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/freelegalcover
Issued by The Publicity Works
Tel: 01263 761000
Fax: 01263 761009