2006 was another strong growth year for VeriCenter. Our 26% revenue increase came entirely from organic sales growth
Houston, TX (PRWEB) January 10, 2007
VeriCenter, Inc., a leading provider of managed hosting, colocation, and infrastructure services to mid-to-large enterprises, today announced annual revenues of $63.4 million in 2006, up 26 percent over 2005. Fourth quarter revenue of $17.2 million was up 6% sequentially over third quarter results, and was VeriCenter’s 26th consecutive quarter of revenue growth since its inception in 2000.
"2006 was another strong growth year for VeriCenter. Our 26% revenue increase came entirely from organic sales growth" said Gray Hall, CEO and president of VeriCenter, Inc. "Our fourth quarter was particularly strong. In December we reached an annual revenue run-rate of $70 million. In our recurring-revenue business, it is exciting to reach the $70 million threshold. We look forward to further growth from this level."
VeriCenter reached many milestones in 2006, including its 22nd consecutive quarter of positive EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) and completing expansions in four of its seven data centers. Operating at only 22 percent data center capacity utilization, VeriCenter has substantial room to grow within its existing footprint of premier data center facilities.
- 26th consecutive quarter of sequential revenue growth since the company was founded in 2000.
- 22nd straight EBITDA-positive quarter.
- 169 new customers including BodyCote, Energy Partners, First Data Systems, Jason’s Deli, Merrill Lynch Commodities, Peerless Manufacturing and Ziff-Davis.
- Introduction of Premier Services, a dedicated technical support offering for complex enterprise environments.
- Release of Version 4.0 of the VeriCenter Customer Portal, which presents real-time data to customers about their environments hosted at VeriCenter, and serves as a communication mechanism between VeriCenter and its customers.
- Completed expansion of VeriCenter’s Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, and Denver data center facilities, increasing the level of production raised floor space to 145,000 square feet. The ultimate capacity of VeriCenter’s existing data center facilities is more than 250,000 square feet.
- For the second consecutive year, VeriCenter was recognized in the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States.
About VeriCenter, Inc.
VeriCenter is a leading provider of managed hosting, colocation, and infrastructure services to mid-to-large enterprises. From a nationwide network of seven premier data center facilities, VeriCenter provides a comprehensive range of managed services including management of servers, storage, backups, network, databases, and security to more than 600 business customers in a broad range of industries. Our centralized service delivery model provides a better way to achieve reliability, scalability and cost-effectiveness for IT infrastructure in support of enterprise applications, Web sites, SaaS (software as a service) applications, disaster recovery solutions and general business infrastructure. As a two-time winner of Inc. 500’s fastest-growing companies in the United States, VeriCenter is a market leader in managed hosting services and is ideally positioned to guide enterprises through the long-term industry evolution toward Utility Computing.
For more information on VeriCenter, please visit us at http://www.vericenter.com. For information on how we’ve supported our customers’ business, please visit http://www.vericenter.com/customers/index.aspx.
757 N. Eldridge, Suite 200
Houston, TX 77079
Jennifer Z. Lozier
Director of Marketing
VeriCenter and the corporate logo are registered trademarks of VeriCenter, Inc.