Portland, OR (PRWEB) January 12, 2007
For the new year Holdridge Technologies debuts the new website, http://www.holdridgetech.com. The company enjoyed record earnings for FY 2006. The experienced revenue boost came from the web design department of the company.
Recent website projects include the 555 Second Street development in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Another recent completion was the Friends of Animals Los Angeles website. Volunteers can update the site themselves using a feature that allows them to easily add and remove animals to the site.
Holdridge Technologies believes that good communication and customer service are key to any project's success. "We had a wonderful experience working with Holdridge Technologies. They were enjoyable to work with and gave us exactly what we'd hope for with our project," said client Kelly McCann of the SKETCH foundation. "We couldn't be more pleased with the results and I would recommend their services to anyone."
Some of the web department's upcoming projects include:
- Development of an IDX real estate website for football legend Brian Bosworth and his business partner Cathy Bindley that closely integrates with the Los Angeles MLS for Malibu, California.
- The launch of a new Internet website product that functions with the RMLS for Portland, Oregon metro real estate agents.
- A redesign of the WebSky Inc corporate website.
- A new comprehensive website for Vancouver, Washington based Pac Rim homes.
- Charitable contribution of a website for the West Los Angeles production of Eve Ensler's Vagina Monologues in 2007 (V-Day West LA).
Holdridge Technologies will continue its focus in the website production department of its business. The company recently has added two members to its team to meet current demand and looks forward to the year ahead.