Fort Smith, AR (PRWEB) January 12, 2007
Imulux president, Dr. Jon Stoneburner wishes to announce an international clinical trial for herpes 1, 2, and 3. The purpose of the trial is to obtain additional reports on the efficacy of the Imulux Herpes Treatment for the treatment of herpes and genital warts. The expected goal of the clinical trial is to show that a remission rate of 99%+ is possible if treated in a home environment with up to three applications of the med packs. This was the known rate of remission for application of the Imulux Herpes Treatment with trained health care professional investigators in previous published clinical trials.
Published clinical trial results conducted in 2001 have shown the Imulux protocol for the treatment of herpes and genital warts obtained the following results:
- Immediate relief of symptoms (burn, itch, pain, and discomfort) in over 98% of treated volunteers.
- Expedited healing (as observed by the principal investigator) in over 98% of the treated volunteers.
- 93% rate of permanent remission at 4 years after volunteers received only one treatment
- 98%+ rate of permanent remission at 4 years after volunteers received 2 treatments.
- 99%+ rate of permanent remission at 4 years after volunteers received 3 or more treatments.
Interested participants internationally obtain more details and register for the trial for participation in this trial. All volunteers will receive an Imulux light and three "med paks" for treatment of their herpes or genital warts outbreaks. Additional study materials will include a detailed protocol, instructions for application, an informed consent, and an e-mail link for posting individual results will be provided at no charge to the volunteers or their personal physician.
For further information on getting involved in the International Clinical Trial please contact Dr. Jon Stoneburner from Imulux. In the US he can be reached via phone at 1-800-996-5161 or if out of the US you can call 479-461-2024 or email email@example.com for further information.