Montreal, Québec (PRWEB) January 24, 2007
Integration New Media, Inc. (INM) is pleased to announce the revamp of its website, http://www.INM.com/. The new site also provides visitors with new content and resources as well as a completely integrated experience across the site's content, support center, discussion forum and secure online store.
"This is an important step toward INM's focus on delivering rich customer experiences in both online and offline environments. With simple changes to the site's navigation, usability and login access, we've helped create a better experience for our own clients," says Vahe Kassardjian, president and co-founder of INM. "In 2007, we will continue to focus on delivering the best overall user experience, whether through our own offerings or through the projects we develop for our clients."
The new INM website includes:
- A redesigned project gallery - users can sort and filter results based on industry, project type or INM product/service.
- A new resource center - single location access to whitepapers, case studies, articles and additional industry information.
- New "solutions" pages - provide contextual content to different audiences, such as marketing managers, event planners and software developers.
- An expanded support center and knowledgebase - delivers over 100 articles about common INM product questions.
- RSS Feeds -a non-intrusive and industry standard way for users to keep up-to-date on new articles, announcements, projects and forum discussions.
INM's team of developers created the site by leveraging the functionality of industry-standard tools and technologies and tying them together with a custom development layer.
About Integration New Media
Integration New Media (INM) helps companies create rich user experiences in both online and offline environments. With projects ranging from rich internet applications through to interactive sales and marketing tools and virtual libraries, INM has developed solutions for organizations large and small in a variety of different industries. A well-known player in the industry for over 15 years, the company offers top-level interactive project consulting and programming services as well as a successful line of products that includes some of the best-known Xtras for Adobe (formerly Macromedia) Director, Flash and Authorware.