Colorado Springs, CO (PRWEB) January 24, 2007
HDI, the world's largest IT service and support membership association and the industry's premier training and certification body, today announced the HDI 2007 Conference & Expo -- "Be a Driving Force" (http://www.thinkhdi.com/hdi2007). Nearly 3,000 IT service and support professionals and industry leaders will gather at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nev. April 30 - May 3, 2007 for the world's largest conference addressing the latest trends in the help desk and IT support industry. Conference highlights will include:
· Opening keynote presentation by Steve Goodall, president, J.D. Power and Associates
· Live appearance by Emmy award-winning comedian Dennis Miller
· 80+ conference sessions focusing on internal and external IT service and support issues
· HDI Certification preparatory training
· Expo hall featuring the latest products and services from 100+ vendors
The comprehensive HDI 2007 conference program will enable service and support organizations to maximize performance and productivity, become more strategic and integrate more effectively with the business overall. Six conference tracks include:
· The Strategic Focus -- For senior executives
· Issues & Answers: IT Technical Support
· Issues & Answers: External Customer Support
· The Human Factors -- Exploring the on-going realities of building, keeping and evaluating strong relationships throughout the enterprise and with your customers.
· Essentials for New Support Managers
· Technology in Action
In addition, Ron Muns, founder and CEO of HDI, will deliver the state of the IT service and support industry presentation.
"The HDI Annual Conference & Expo is the definitive gathering for every level of IT service and support professional from senior IT executives, to directors and new support managers," stated Muns. "The HDI 2007 Conference & Expo will bring together industry leaders from around the globe to educate and network with thousands of internal and external help desk, customer service and technical support professionals, IT managers, directors and senior level executives seeking to improve their service and support skills."
For more information, visit http://www.thinkhdi.com/hdi2007 or call (800) 248-5667.
HDI is the world's largest IT service and support membership association and the industry's premier training and certification body. Guided by an International Certification Standards Committee, HDI is the industry's leading resource for emerging trends and best practices. HDI provides members with the largest repository of resources, networking opportunities and the largest industry event, the HDI Annual Conference and Expo. Headquartered in Colorado Springs, Colo., USA, HDI has affiliate offices in Japan, United Arab Emirates, Brazil and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.thinkhdi.com or call +1 719.268.0174.
# # #