Migration service is a lifeline for field service companies who feel that they have been trapped by their legacy business software
Past News ReleasesRSS
Austin, TX (PRWEB) January 23, 2007 -–
As a part of the strategy to make it easier for its customers to migrate to AvailSuite from either in-house solutions or competitive products, BusinessWare Technologies has announced free data conversion service.
“Migration service is a lifeline for field service companies who feel that they have been trapped by their legacy business software,” said Oleg Kokorin, president of BusinessWare Technologies. “We have received many inquiries about how to convert a large amount of business data to AvailSuite, which has more upgrades and growth opportunities than alternative solutions. Since we have got an extensive experience in this type of conversion, we can offer this service for free, while our competitors provide it at prices varying based on project complexity. These prices can be prohibitive to small businesses”.
AvailSuite migration specialists can convert data from:
- custom coded in-house solutions
- competitive products including Micro Byte pest control software, Camelot, TAC, ServMax, Compu-Pest and Compu-Term, BugPack and many other business software.
AvailSuite continues to grow in popularity. Business types using AvailSuite are Maid Services, HVAC Companies, Window Cleaners, Woodworkers, Lawn Care Services, Carpet Cleaning Services, Computer Service Companies, Pest Control Companies, Repair Services, as well as many other service industries.
Main features in AvailSuite latest release:
- Customer management. From the first contact to after-sales service, AvailSuite automates day-to-day tasks for sales and customer service.
- Scheduling that allows you to manage all aspects of a service request, from logging and dispatching to tracking and follow-up.
- Invoices and payments. Complete billing module automates invoice management and allows tracking payments.
- Financial management module allows managing and tracking expenses, account receivables and payables. It includes advanced reporting tool.
- Inventory management can help you to track and manage inventory in one location or multiple warehouses.
- AvailSuite Pest Control edition has specific reports required by many states including the chemical usage report, WDI, and NPMA-33.
Recent important additions include:
- Data import from QuickBooks,
- Referrals tracking and reporting,
- Support for multiple warehouses,
- Google Maps integration,
- Microsoft Windows Vista compatibility.
Free data migration service is time-limited offer. For more information and terms of service please visit http://www.availsuite.com/migration/
AvailSuite is a business management software solution designed specifically for the field service industry. It controls the entire job cycle from estimating, scheduling, dispatching and work orders to robust customer relationship management, inventory control, employee job performance tracking, reporting, and financial management. Priced at $295 per license, AvailSuite is available for download at http://availsuite.com/download
AvailSuite runs on Windows XP, 2000, 2003 and Windows Vista. Free database engine Microsoft SQL Server Desktop Edition can be replaced with SQL Server to meet the needs of growing companies.
For additional information, please visit http://www.availsuite.com or contact:
mustinova themsteam.com or media availsuite.com