Markham, ON (PRWEB) January 23, 2007
NORTHWIND, provider of the industry standard Maestro Enterprise Property Management Suite hotel software and reservation solutions for hospitality, announced it is expanding its multi-module Maestro PMS hospitality automation platform with the addition of several new advanced features and modules requested by and developed in partnership with independent corporate chain and resort property operators. Complete roll out is slated for 2007.
All of the new Maestro modules utilize NORTHWIND's single-image database that maintains one record for all guest activity that optimizes accurate account tracking, guest history and enables extensive CRM capabilities for more effective marketing and guest recognition. Maestro's new modules include:
- Resort-wide Guest ID card - Maestro now encodes personal mag-stripe ID cards that allow resort guests to charge to their account from any authorized outlet or activity venue. All postings are recorded in Maestro's central guest database for accurate revenue tracking;
- Online table and event reservations - Maestro's ResEze online booking engine now gives guests the ability to make dining, spa and reservations for other activities from a property's website. Online reservations keep guests in-house by enabling them to plan and reserve their property activities before they arrive;
- 2-Way GDS - Maestro GDS is now a fully 2-way booking system that relies on industry-standard XML technology to centrally control multiple reservation channels. The system is integrated with Maestro Yield to maximize rates uniformly across all channels from one screen;
- Signature capture - in mid 2007 Maestro will provide electronic signature capture to allow remote check-ins and efficient guest information retention;
- Online group booking and group block management - This advanced Maestro ResEze functionality enables meeting planners and group leaders to manage their group blocks by adding guests, canceling group reservations online with security protection both control and convenience;
- Gift card management - Maestro now handles all aspects of gift card accounting including issuing, debiting and crediting on the guest's record;
- Online condo ownership booking and account management - Maestro's online Condo Ownership Management system now enables owners book reservations online for units they control and also to view the accounting records for their unit's performance by logging on to a secured webpage;
- Text messaging for property maintenance and guest communication - In 2Q 2007 Maestro will provide clients with SMS text messaging to enable properties to contact guests via text messaging on mobile phones and other digital communication devices.
NORTHWIND's President of US Operations, Warren Dehan said, "We are committed to funding research and development that increases revenue, boosts staff efficiency and supports the needs of our client operators. Maestro is solidifying its technology leadership position as we continue to provide advances that benefit our clients' businesses and provide with a '360 degree view' of their guests for both guest retention and marketing initiatives."
Maestro Enterprise Suite
The Maestro Property Management Suite combines the full-function Maestro Front Office System - used by hotels from 3,500 to 25 rooms - with a family of specialized modules that includes:
- PMS with Robust Group Management Features - Maestro is a cost effective, easily mastered, multi-module automation suite for independent properties and chains with comprehensive group handling functionality. It is the foundation for NORTHWIND's growing portfolio of modules;
- Maestro GDS+ - An online, 2-way XML-based real-time reservation engine with integrated Yield Management to easily control bookings and maximize ADR for virtually all eReservation channels;
- Maestro Owner Management - Fully integrated ownership accounting functionality for timeshare and condo reservations and asset performance reporting. The system now enables owners to book their own unit reservations via Maestro ResEze and oversee their unit's accounting and performance;
- Online Table Reservations - ResEze online table and event reservation functionality gives guests the ability to make dining, spa and reservations for other activities from a property's website. Online reservations keep guests in-house by enabling them to plan and reserve their property activities before they arrive;
- Maestro Sales & Catering - Manages group-convention sales and function rooms, whether at one property or for a portfolio of hotels;
- ResEze Web Booking Engine - Enables independent and multi-property hotels to take advantage of the growing online revenue opportunity by providing tools for guests, groups and corporate to book their own reservations and activities from an operator's website;
- Resort-wide Guest ID card - Maestro personal mag-stripe ID cards allow resort guests to charge to their account from any authorized outlet or activity venue. All postings are recorded in Maestro's central guest database for accurate revenue tracking;
- Proactive Maestro Yield - A revenue manager that makes sophisticated revenue optimization strategies easy to implement and track for multiple booking channels, including Internet reservations, at one or more properties;
- Maestro Analytics - A complete business intelligence software suite that enables end-users to data-mine and interactively analyze critical business information in real time for better informed decision making;
- Maestro CRM - A robust technology solution that gives managers the information to provide better guest service, build more profitable marketing campaigns and to make the best decisions for booking new business;
- Work Order Maintenance - Enables businesses to track asset use and schedule service and replacement; integrated with front office and owner management modules;
- Maestro Spa & Activities Management - Enables resorts, hotels and clubs to schedule treatment rooms, facilities and activities with real-time integration to all other modules;
- Retail Point of Sale - A fully integrated module powered by Jencess that automates property outlets, like pro shops or other stores that maintain extensive inventories, to track and post guest purchases and monitor stock levels;
- Maestro Fine Dining Point of Sale - Is a flexible POS for single-terminal outlets or extensive multi-property network operations. The system is linked to each guests' record so all F&B package reconciliation is calculated automatically and reporting is accurate;
- Golf Management - Is a world-class tee-time scheduling and tournament system powered by Jencess for professional and private courses and clubs
- Club Membership Management - For property-based clubs, Maestro Club Management powered by Jencess, automates membership, accounting and events from the Maestro server;
- Maestro CRS - Supports a two-way interface to corporate sales offices;
- GEM Guest Experience Management - Captures guest responses electronically and provides professional analysis of guest statistics to increase repeat business and revenue;
- Maestro Multi-Property - This implementation is employed by corporate reservation facilities and management offices to centrally manage and automate a large number of properties on a single server with a single database; additionally it can allow each property to operate on its own server with own database, with consolidation at corporate. Many other implementation options are available as the Maestro database and platform independence allows it to be deployed in a myriad of configurations to satisfy corporate needs.
NORTHWIND, known in the hospitality industry for its service and state-of-the-art Maestro technology, is widely respected for providing hotels, private organizations, and corporate management companies with flexible software solutions that increase productivity. NORTHWIND helps hotels understand their guests better via a single-image database.
Based in Markham, Ontario, Canada, with a network of dealers and offices worldwide, NORTHWIND is a leading supplier of software for all types of hospitality operations including hotels, resorts, timeshares, condominiums, seminaries, state parks, and clubs. Maestro applications are engineered for operators who need to manage their enterprise in a real time environment for the utmost operational control and profitability. Designed to maximize the
efficiency of any size single hotel or multi-property enterprise, NORTHWIND's Maestro solution offers the most productive working environment, which includes the following suite of products: PMS, Sales & Catering, Spa & Activities Management, CRM, , Multi-Property Management, Condo/Timeshare Owner Management, Yield Management, F&B POS & Online Table Res, Retail POS, Golf Management, Club Membership Management, GDS 2 Way XML Connectivity, ResEze Web Booking Engine and Corporate Reservations Office. This comprehensive multi-platform (Windows 2000/XP, Unix/Linux, Terminal Server & Web Enabled) suite is recognized as the solution of choice for progressive and demanding organizations. NORTHWIND is a total solution provider offering leading-edge technologies, and unparalleled training and support through its' Four Diamond Service Program.
Audrey MacRae - Director, Sales & Marketing
60 Renfrew Drive, Suite #235
Markham, ON L3R 0E1
Phone: (905) 940-1923 ext - 246
Fax: (905) 940-1925
180 River Springs Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30328
Would you please let me know if you would like to unsubscribe?