San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) January 24, 2007
SmileOnMyMac has announced the immediate availability of the SmileOnMyMac Productivity Suite. The suite, which includes all six SmileOnMyMac Mac OS X software products, sells for $129.
Included in the suite are:
- PDFpen, a PDF editing tool for adding text, images, and signatures; merging and splitting PDF documents; and filling out PDF forms.
- DiscLabel, CD/DVD labelling and packaging design software that works with labels, direct-to-CD printers, and LightScribe.
- TextExpander, the typing utility that allows users to assign short abbreviations to frequently used text snippets.
- PageSender, full-featured software for managing fax sending and receiving.
- BrowseBack, the visual web history tool that provides thumbnails, full text search, and PDFs of web pages visited.
- PhotoPrinto, a tool for designing and printing photo albums and scrapbooks.
If sold separately, the value of the programs in the suite totals $202.70.
"At Macworld, people told us they'd like to buy a bundle of all of our software, so we've created the SmileOnMyMac Productivity Suite to respond to that need," said Greg Scown, SmileOnMyMac co-founder.
The SmileOnMyMac Productivity Suite is available online at http://store.eSellerate.net/somm/suite. Fully-functional demo versions of all the software in the suite are available at http://www.smileonmymac.com. Mac OS X 10.4 is required. All SmileOnMyMac software programs are Universal Binary, compatible with both Intel and Power PC processors.
SmileOnMyMac makes creative productivity software, such as DiscLabel,the Macworld Eddy award-winning CD label design program; PageSender,feature-rich fax software that also received an Eddy; BrowseBack, the visual web history tool that won Best of Show at Macworld 2006; and PDFpen, the PDF editing tool that garnered 4 mice from Macworld. All SmileOnMyMac products are available to download free at http://www.smileonmymac.com.