Warren, RI (PRWEB) January 25, 2007
MarketingSherpa Inc, a research firm publishing Case Studies and Benchmark data for marketing professionals, announced its Email Marketing Summit, Bootcamp & Expo speakers today. More than 30 name-brand marketers, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, PETCO, Doubleday Entertainment, and Intel are presenting their real-life email advertising Case Studies at the event in Miami March 4-6th. The agenda and info is available at:
With an estimated 650 attendees, MarketingSherpa's Email Marketing Summit is the largest annual industry event of its kind largely due to the fact that all speakers are themselves real-life marketers.
"It's a peer-to-peer Summit. Marketers appreciate behind-the-scenes email marketing tactics and data from their peers," explains MarketingSherpa President Anne Holland.
Speakers will present their hard-won lessons in:
- How to grow your email list faster -- with better opt-ins
- How to improve email newsletter response rates.
- How to revamp your creative design for better results
- How to automate personalized, high-impact campaigns including welcome series, purchase reminders, lead nurturing, loyalty generating, etc.
- How to better measure engagement, test results, true delivery, and value-per-name (far beyond the open and click.)
About MarketingSherpa Inc.
MarketingSherpa is a research firm publishing Case Studies, Benchmark Guides, and How-to Instructional materials for marketing professionals. 237,000 marketers read MarketingSherpa's newsletters, Guides and Web site every week.
MarketingSherpa also holds three annual real-world Summits: Email Marketing Summit & Expo March 4-6th in Miami FL, Selling Subscriptions to Internet Content in New York every May, and B-to-B Demand Generation Summit in Boston and San Francisco every October.
Praised by The Economist, Harvard Business School's Working Knowledge Site and Entrepreneur.com, the company is now celebrating its 7th anniversary. For more information, visit http://www.marketingsherpa.com or call (877) 895-1717.
# # #