Healdsburg, CA (PRWEB) January 26, 2007
There are countless words to express love and romance, yet finding a greeting card that perfectly captures your sentiments is not always easy with store-bought Valentine's Day cards.
The digital age has brought us personalization, easy to upload digital photos and web-based software. With this combination, visitors at MyCardMaker.com can customize their affections and show their creative romantic side by turning their own photos and heartfelt words into one-of-a-kind Valentines. Or they can choose from dozens of creative, pre-designed art cards, from the silly to the sublime, allowing visitors to make fast and affordable greeting cards they can print at home. MyCardMaker.com makes it easy with the option to upload your photo, email, print at home and order professionally printed cards.
- Fast and easy - The interface offers easy to use customization tools to help users choose from more than 300 card designs, or upload their own digital photos and graphics in jpeg, gif, tiff, png or bitmap formats onto the card covers before adding personal messages and printing the greeting cards at home or office printers. From start to finish, the whole process usually takes only a few minutes.
- Cards for every occasion - Provides guests endless possibilities for creating unique, personalized cards for Valentine's Day, as well as holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and everything in between, including party invitations. Recently MyCardMaker.com has expanded their database with many fresh, new Valentine's Day art cards and seasonal photo borders.
- Daily or Annual Memberships available - For $3.99, users can create and print as many greeting cards as they like within a 24-hour period. An annual membership, only $19.99, allows users to unleash their creativity as occasions, large or small, arise throughout the calendar year, with no limit on the cards you can make and print. It's a significant savings when compared to the cost of a single box of seasonal or holiday cards at retail stores.
- Try it free - A portion of the site is free, although unlimited capability for card making is available.
- Member benefits - Once a greeting card is created, the project is saved for future use. And, for those who tend to wait until the last minute, a reminder service notifies members by email of upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and other card-worthy days.
- Professionally printing available - For large quantities (such as classroom sharing and Valentine parties, invitations and thank you notes) members may order greeting cards professionally printed and delivered to your door.
- Family Friendly - Mycardmaker.com is also very "kid friendly," offering a fun mixture of line art that children can print out and color. The site is also a great resource for seasonal online activity and card-making arts and crafts features for the entire family.
- About MyCardMaker.com - The do-it-yourself site, founded in 2001, is owned by POC Technology Inc. To date, 11 million people have created more than 14 million greeting cards and e-cards to share with their friends and family. Valentine's Day greeting cards account for as much printing as Christmas, birthday and Mother's Day cards combined.
Tim Letscher at MyCardMaker.com can be an excellent resource for stories pertaining to online holiday activity, greeting card uses, digital photography, professional printing and web-based software applications.