Richmond, VA (PRWEB) January 27, 2007
PrecisionIR Group, a worldwide provider of web-based communication solutions and online investor relations services, today announced the name change from WILink to PrecisionIR Group.
PrecisionIR Group encompasses the company's two main product lines, PrecisionIR® and Vcall®:
- The PrecisionIR suite of investor communication services offers a unique advantage for companies and funds seeking to attract and communicate with investors. Centered around PrecisionIR's Investor ♣ Network of leading financial media partners, PrecisionIR gives companies targeted visibility within the investment community and enables them to build investor interest through multiple channels of ongoing outreach. Companies use PrecisionIR to attract investor interest, communicate corporate information and understand investors' response to their company. Millions of investors worldwide use PrecisionIR services to conduct investment research.
- Vcall web events provide organizations with an easy to use, feature-rich platform for executing engaging online presentations. Webcasting specialists since 1997, Vcall is known for professional service that ensures online training, marketing, investor or employee communication events meet their objectives. From pre-event marketing and registration, audience interaction and video, to post event reporting and analysis, Vcall's platform offers an extensive range of online event features that provide organizations compelling and cost effect tools for reaching an audience.
"Choosing PrecisionIR Group as our corporate name reflects the company's 15 years of experience delivering critical communications from public companies to investors", said Patrick Galleher, chief executive officer of PrecisionIR Group. "That expertise has allowed us to develop outstanding services that work for Investor Relations and every other department in an organization where there is a need to effectively communicate a message to an audience."
The company announced the change today to their global client base via the launch of new corporate website http://www.PrecisionIR.com.
PrecisionIR Group History:
- 1992 launched the ♣ Annual Reports Service in the United Kingdom in conjunction with the Financial Times
- 1994 expanded to North America with Barron's and The Wall Street Journal
- 1995 expanded to Canada with The Globe and Mail
- 1996 launched on the Internet with WSJ.com and Yahoo! Finance
- 1997 expanded to France with Investir and La Tribune
- 1998 entered the mutual funds market with the ♣ Fund Info Service
- 2000 went public on the London Stock Exchange
- 2001 purchased webcasting businesses Vcall and Informed Investors Forums and expanded PrecisionIR to the Nordic region with the acquisition of A&N AB
- 2002 launched PrecisionIR, a complete suite of investor communications services
- 2004 purchased Communicast and began to market webcasting beyond investor relations
- 2006 purchased by SV Investment Partners and taken private.
At the end of 2006, PrecisionIR had a network of over 280 premiere financial media channels in 13 countries with over 3,500 clients participating. Over 3 million investors have used PrecisionIR's services to research companies or mutual funds.
PrecisionIR is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia and has an operations office in Surbiton, UK. Additional sales offices are located in Stockholm, Central London, Toronto, and Herndon, Virginia. Other sales representatives are located throughout the United States. Approximately 70 associates work in North America and 50 in Europe.
About PrecisionIR Group
PrecisionIR Group (http://www.precisionir.com) provides web-based communication solutions and online investor relations services to over 3,500 companies in 13 countries. PrecisionIR Group's services include Vcall® (http://www.vcall.com) innovative webcasting and webconferencing technology and event management that enables organizations to create influential web events, and PrecisionIR® an investor-communication program that enables publicly traded companies to deliver compelling communications to a targeted audience of investors. Since 1992, PrecisionIR has helped clients such as Merck, Deutsche Telecom and BP to improve the effectiveness of their investor communication.
# # #