Prattville, AL (PRWEB) January 28, 2007
Land the corporate helicopter on a private helicopter pad after a day of sampling the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail and get whisked away into a five-bedroom executive cottage where private chefs and a butler await. Welcome to the good life - no, you aren't dreaming. For $5,000 per night, one can have the Ultimate Executive Golf Getaway in the Presidential Cottage at the Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel and Conference Center at Capitol Hill.
"For executives wanting to get away from boardrooms and onto world-class golf on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, the price is well worth it," said Walter Kennedy, general manager of the Montgomery hotel. "The package includes use of the Presidential Cottage, a private butler, gourmet meals prepared to your specifications, five luxurious guest suites with wonderful private baths, fresh flowers, your own heliport and close proximity to the RTJ courses in Prattville, Greenville and Opelika, Alabama. Whether for fun or for strategic planning, the toughest decision these executives may face is staying one night or two."
According to Kennedy, many international corporate executives have frequented The Cottage since it opened seven years ago. "The Cottage has been a quiet secret in the executive circles," said Kennedy.
With the demands on today's corporate leaders, a day or two of relaxation, privacy and fun on the golf course can be what is needed to prepare for tomorrow's business challenges. Between the beauty of the Presidential Cottage, its luxurious furnishings and the guest services the Montgomery hotel offers, this will undoubtedly become a popular Alabama golf vacation for regional executives who love great golf.
The Presidential Cottage features:
- Five suites named after famous Alabamians such as Jessie Owens, Tallulah Bankhead and Helen Keller.
- Extensive landscaping includes a cascading waterfall emptying into a koi pond.
- Massive porches overlooking lushly wooded surroundings, and a private garden for entertaining.
- A designer dining room with seating from 12 to 24, and a gourmet stainless-steel kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances and corporate china.
- Massive great room with stone fireplace, leather chairs, mahogany plantation shutters and fine antiques.
- Giant tank filled with tropical fish.
- Private quarters for bodyguards.
- Oriental carpets over wide plank hardwood floors.
- Luxurious bedding in suites featuring private fireplaces and sitting areas.
- Communications options ranging from chimes to call the butler to in-room faxes and high-speed Internet access.
- Plasma televisions in each guest room.
- Close proximity to three courses on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail.
To reserve the Ultimate Executive Golf Getaway Package, call (334) 290-1235.
About the Montgomery Marriott Prattville Hotel & Conference Center at Capitol Hill :
In addition to the Presidential Cottage, the Alabama hotel includes a first-class, 90 room hotel overlooking the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. From the luxurious rooms and villas to the championship golf courses and exquisite dining, The Marriott Prattville offers a level of intimacy and class unavailable at other Montgomery hotels and conference centers. And it's all ideally located on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail. The hotel offers amenities such as a fitness center, tennis, swimming pool, a fine restaurant and a tavern. For more information on the resort, visit http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/mgmmm.The hotel is 1.5 hours from Birmingham and 2.5 hours from Atlanta's Hartsfield International Airport.