Ronkonkoma, NY (PRWEB) January 31, 2007
Testing Machines is releasing its "New Oscillating Payout and Friction Tester", 32-71 series. An evolutionary step from slip and friction testing, the tester aids in the evaluation of payout of a product and the friction characteristics during a cycle test. It gives you the standard of how much product is released on a base sample and the ease of the gliding.
Some important features of this tester include:
- Digital display, storage and editing of readings, selectable units (COF or grams)
- Settable limits.
- Statistics-average, standard deviation, high/low results.
- Windows XP operating system
- Static and kinetic coefficient of friction calculated in one operation
- Direct drive arm with unique skid control
- Sled-connecting mechanism ensures level pulling action.
- Easily interchangeable sleds.
- Color Touch screen display
Applications include material payout, deodorant/anti-perspirant stick payout and abrasion testing. Test speeds are infinitely variable from 1 to 550"per minute (25.4 to 13970 mm per min.) Selectable travel distance from 1 to 4.0" (2.5 to 10cm.)
Testing Machines Inc. (TMI) manufactures and markets physical property testing instruments for the paper, pulp, film, foil, ink, coatings, nonwoven, textile and corrugated industries. TMI has a network of sales offices and agents throughout the US and in over 50 countries.
The TMI Group of Companies consists of Testing Machines Inc., New York, Lawson-Hemphill, Swansea, Ma., Messmer Instruments Ltd., UK, Büchel BV, Netherlands, Adamel Lhomargy, France and TMI Canada.
For more information contact:
Testing Machines Inc.
2 Fleetwood Court, Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 USA