We are constantly updating the MailTank to respond to customer needs that fit the specific situations our clients face. This new version of our established product will reinforce our reputation as the best email customer service application on the market
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) January 30, 2007
MacTank, one of the nation's premier providers of e-mail customer solutions for small business, today announced the rollout of several enhancements to its popular MailTank program. iPhone may have ramped up the interest at MacWorld 2007, but MailTank followers who saw a preview of the upgrade, were also enthusiastic.
According to MacTank co-founder and CTO, Lon Baker, the enhancements include:
- Type2Find Templates - type the first few letters of a reply and the Message Editor does the rest
- Rapid Reply - answer multiple messages at the same time with a single template reply
- TrainingTank - users-in-training learn all of MailTank's features in a simulated environment
"MailTank had already been gaining traction for some time, but we expect sales to get an added boost from the effort we have made to make our product even more effective," said Baker. We spoke to many customers and prospective customers at MacWorld and it confirmed our understanding of what the market needs and expects.
MailTank has also added some tweaks to existing features that will further improve functionality:
- Assigned users are clearly identified in message queue, helping managers and users more quickly understand their responsibilities
- Hyperlinks now automatically update customer records even when they use a new email address
- Relative dates provide context in the message queue where they appear alongside actual dates to help users quickly prioritize
These tweaks will make working with MailTank faster and easier for customer service teams working together. "We are constantly updating the MailTank to respond to customer needs that fit the specific situations our clients face. This new version of our established product will reinforce our reputation as the best email customer service application on the market," said Christian Winter, co-founder and CEO of MacTank. "We like to say that the MailTank allows multiple staff members to focus on an email exchange as if they were coaches at a football game. They see all the action unfold and can comment on it, and even send in the right play. Unlike groupware, which tries to do everything but does nothing particularly well - and does not let teams share email - MailTank's focus is on customer service, which guarantees good results. "We intend to continue offering products that inspire the same high levels of loyalty that our customers get from their customers because they use the MailTank. Stay tuned for even more upgrades to the MailTank."