Concierge Bill Pay Eliminates 'You' in Bill Payment Equation; Premier Payment Services Pays the Bills So You Don't Have To

Share Article

Premier Payment Services is carving a niche in the financial services industry by offering outsourced, automated daily account administration software and services for clients of accounting firms, wealth managers and private bankers.

We've found that 80 percent of independent advisory firms have no in-house solution when clients ask for daily account administration services. They usually end up referring clients to outside bookkeeper. The other 20 percent will oblige when clients ask, but such services aren't a top priority for them.

Premier Payment Services, a daily account administration services company, is carving a niche in the financial services industry by offering outsourced, automated daily account administration software and services for clients of accounting firms, wealth managers and private bankers. Its concierge bill pay is also changing the way bills are paid today by taking "you" out of the equation.

"We've found a slice of the financial services market that is clearly underserved," said Devin Miller, vice president of business development for Premier Payment Services.

"We've found that 80 percent of independent advisory firms have no in-house solution when clients ask for daily account administration services. They usually end up referring clients to outside bookkeeper. The other 20 percent will oblige when clients ask, but such services aren't a top priority for them."

Premier Payment Services offers financial advisory firms a turn-key package called concierge bill pay so that they can offer daily account management services to their clients. Concierge bill pay is a software and services package that includes bill payment, customized monthly expense statements, and account and vendor dispute resolution. Its software provides clients, as well as advisors, a financial snapshot of accounts available online and on demand from anywhere in the world.

"Of course, banks offer online bill pay, and there is software like Intuit's Quicken that allows consumers to do this today. However, most people don't want to do this financial chore. Essentially, we eliminate 'you' from the equation. We administer bills for clients; we pay the bills so they don't have to," said Miller.

For financial services firms, Premier Payment Services offers unmatched security, scalability and "stickiness." Premier Payment Services' infrastructure scales with the advisory firm's needs to provide administration services to any number of clients. Its software technology platform is accessed via the Premier Payment Services Web site. Advisory firms can also purchase and brand the software themselves, in which case it is completely transparent to their clients. Either way, the processes are secure.

"Financial advisors are always looking for ways to differentiate their service offerings. Partnering with Premier Payment Services enables them to offer our 'sticky' services. Once we start managing checking accounts, paying bills for multiple properties and resolving billing issues, their clients are more likely to stay with the advisory firm that offers the most comprehensive level of service," said Miller.

More information is available at: http://www.premierpaymentservices.com.

About Premier Payment Services

Premier Payment Services is a financial services firm providing account administration and concierge bill pay based in Bellevue, Wash. It partners nationally with accounting firms, wealth managers and personal bankers and serves high net worth individuals. Its Premier Payment Platform software offers online reports that provide financial insight for its customers on demand, 24/7.

# # #

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Michelle Laird
Visit website