Herndon, VA (PRWEB) March 1, 2007
SkyCreek Corporation, a boutique provider of proactive outbound and inbound IVR solutions, today, announced the launch of v5.4 of the flagship offering, the Call Notify IVR Platform. Some of the key features of the new release include:
- Improved scheme for prioritization: This new feature applies to calls across multiple applications running on the same server. Campaign administrators now have the ability to mark a calling campaign as critical or as lowest priority, during a campaign, to move calls to the top or the bottom of the stack. A campaign can also be suspended in the event of unexpected developments.
- Ability to schedule calls by time of day: With version 5.4, the first attempt of the day can now be scheduled for a specific time and for a specific callee. For example -- a wake-up call service can schedule calls for a specific time per callee.
- Enhanced ability to analyze user behavior through call flow flags: The user can now define flags and values at specific points in the call flow to analyze user interaction with the voice application. All field names and values are stored at the end of the call and are available through the call log report. In the instance of a survey application, users can flag data fields in the voice application to track callee responses and also assign values to user inputs, such as "Yes" corresponding to the key input of "1". This will help users to analyze the effectiveness of their campaign call flows and also provide the ability to generate standardized reports, without additional effort.
- Additional analytical capability: Users can now view a new hourly statistic on calls due for a voice application. Users can also view the calls completed for the hour for the voice application.
- Export complete call log: The call log includes all calls made, duration, final status and call results generated, based on call flow tags, in a .csv format.
According to Mark Wilburn, Chief Technology Officer, SkyCreek Corporation, "Version 5.4 improves engineering effectiveness and takes us closer to the vision of seamless voice application design, development, management and reporting." Wilburn stated further, "Call Notify is now better equipped than ever to serve customers who have so far been running multiple applications on multiple solutions."
About the Call Notify IVR Platform
The Call Notify IVR Platform is a web-based, next-generation intelligent IVR platform that empowers companies to design, develop, manage and report on voice applications. Call Notify voice applications proactively update, inform, up-sell, advise, educate, train and/or survey their customers, while delivering enhanced value and superior customer service. This Platform provides companies the ability to manage and build on valuable customer relationships at lower cost. As a result, CRM campaigns become more timely and effective, resulting in a lower cost of sale, while driving additional revenue. The platform includes three easy-to-use, web-based components to facilitate the design, management and reporting of voice applications:
- CallDesigner -- For the design and testing of voice applications without coding in VoiceXML.
- CallManager -- For managing and scheduling Voice/ IVR applications through features such as Retry Strategy, Blackout Dates, No Call List Management, Data Filters and more.
- CallReports -- For generating reports on Voice/ IVR applications over a range of dates or multiple voice applications.
It is a flexible, reliable, IVR standards-based platform for any contact application. It supports traditional touch-tone, text-to-speech, speech recognition, call control and recording, CTI, SIP, VoIP and more. For optimum versatility and functionality, the Call Notify IVR Platform can be seamlessly integrated with any telephony, front-office, back-office, and support systems such as workforce management, service provisioning, repair and billing systems through the enhanced Data Source Wizard or via custom integration using web services, etc.
In short, the Call Notify IVR Platform enables companies to automate the communication process, taking a proactive customer contact approach that ultimately improves customer loyalty, through improved operational effectiveness and customer-centricity, while reducing operational costs and driving additional revenue.
About SkyCreek Corporation
SkyCreek brings over a decade of unmatched experience in delivering proactive enterprise and carrier-class customer IVR solutions and services to today's IVR world. As pioneers in automated, outbound IVR solutions, SkyCreek offers an array of voice and data delivery options to help make the most of the interactions between a company's internal systems and its customers. SkyCreek's products and solutions supply the conduits for the delivery of information to anyone, anytime, anywhere. In short, SkyCreek IVR products and IVR applications connect systems to systems, systems to people and most importantly people to information. Herndon, VA-based SkyCreek serves the largest companies in the communications industry today. In addition, with the launch of Version 5.x of Call Notify, SkyCreek has begun to serve the cable, public sector, field services and tax industries as well. For more information about SkyCreek, please visit our website at SkyCreek Corporate Website