Floyd, VA (PRWEB) March 6, 2007
Copy is still king. Whether online or offline marketing communications, copy determines whether prospects click, call and buy. A veteran of dozens of marketing campaigns, copywriter Neil Sagebiel has packed 66 proven copywriting tips into a free, quick-read report that will help unlock your company's sales potential.
Available as a PDF download, "66 Proven Tips for Writing Copy That Sells" includes:
- 5 simple ways to grab attention
- 8 surefire ways to connect with your audience
- 5 critical questions to ask when planning any online or offline marketing communication
- 14 reliable sources for research and background information
- 5 smart tips on how to persuade and motivate
- 20 essential pointers for writing engaging copy
- 4 invaluable suggestions for reviewing and approving copy
- And more
There is no obligation when you download "66 Proven Tips for Writing Copy That Sell." Nor are you required to provide your email address or sign up for anything. Just simply download your free report by clicking here: http://neilsagebiel.com/66tips.pdf
Neil Sagebiel is an award-winning copywriter who has written copy for clients such as The Seattle Times, Microsoft, Lucent Technologies, Airborne Express, Johns Hopkins University and Bank of America. To learn more about Neil and sign up for his free monthly tips, visit http://www.neilsagebiel.com.