Making China Your 'Gold Mountain.'
(PRWEB) March 2, 2007
Making China Your 'Gold Mountain', a new conference and exposition in South San Francisco on May 23-25, explores the unique human resource difficulties that can significantly affect business success in China. The conference is hosted by XMei International, a business consulting and development organization with expertise in Chinese business practices and their cultural impact.
The conference is the first event in the U.S. with influential Chinese HR executives and business leaders from multinational companies, private Chinese companies, Chinese consulting firms and the government.
Among the abundance of practical advice, attendees will learn:
- Compensation and benefits trends, including how much to pay employees, how to pay them, required benefits, typical benefits package, and what benefits are most valued by Chinese workers
- How to find top talent in China, including how to advertise jobs, and keys to retaining employees in a culture where the average length of employment is two years.
- How Chinese culture impacts doing business in China, including how to work effectively across cultures
- How to outsource HR services in China, including what HR products and services are available in the Chinese marketplace
- How to comply with Chinese employment law- and the critical differences amongst provinces.
- Which Chinese provinces are the most labor friendly and how to set up business in China.
Delivering keynote speeches will be Dr. George Koo and Dr. Irv Beiman. Dr. Koo, the Director of Chinese Services Group for Deloitte and Touche, will speak on the conference theme, “Making China Your 'Gold Mountain.'”
Dr. Beiman, Chairman of eGate Consulting, Shanghai, will address the links between challenges and solutions of doing business in China to HR requirements there. He will discuss five root causes of the HR problems that hinder successful execution of business in China.
“This conference and expo represent a great opportunity to develop a Chinese business network,” said Xiaoli Mei, president and founder of XMei International. “Our keynoters and session speakers are completely accessible. Those doing business in China, as well as those considering it, will benefit from the educational and social components of the event.”
To learn more about the conference, or to register to attend or exhibit, visit http://www.xmei-int.com/US-China-HR-conference.html
About XMei International
XMei International is dedicated to promoting business development between the U.S. and China. It organizes events, both in the U.S. and China, which enable companies to develop new business opportunities, increase knowledge of the other country’s business practices, and make valuable international business connections. XMei International also offers other services, including business matches and consulting and market research for both U.S. and Chinese clients.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.
# # #