Rialto, CA (PRWEB) March 6, 2007
Financial expert, author, columnist and educator, Patrick M Coyne, CEO of IFSCA, LLC, announced today that ImmediateForeclosureSolutions.com will award $200 each week to the best (as in worst) horror story from victims of foreclosure rescue scams.
Contestants should keep the story to 1,000 words or less. Stories should be submitted to stories @ immediateforeclosuresolutions.com by midnight Pacific Time each Friday to be eligible for the prize awarded each Monday.
The judges will be looking for:
· The name, address, URL and phone of the rescue firm and contact person
· The victim's state of residence.
· How much money was lost
· If home was lost
· Verifiable contact information for the victim (names and addresses will not be published)
· Verifiable contact information for the rescue firm (names and addresses WILL be published)
· How the victim was contacted by the rescue firm
· How and when the victim realized it was a scam
· If any money was refunded by the rescue firm
All submissions become the property of IFSCA, LLC.
Each week's contest ends at midnight Friday PDT.
Submissions should be from the victim.
Third-party submissions must be with the knowledge and permission of the victim.
Awards for third-party submissions will be paid to the victim.
Submissions without valid contact information for the victim will be ineligible.
Rescue firms will be given an opportunity to respond and responses will be published.
IFSCA, LLC reserves the right to edit submissions for content, length and readability.
Names and contact information of victims will not be published.
All submissions will be kept on file to verify published material.
Judges' decisions are final.
Immediate Foreclosure Solutions (http://immediateforeclosuresolutions.com) is a leader in the foreclosure assistance industry and is dedicated to the fair and equitable treatment of homeowners in distress.