Houston, TX (PRWEB) March 7, 2007
Houston based children's wear company, Greggy Girl®, known for their personality defining clothing, is announcing yet another perk for their boutique customers. This news follows the most recent launch of the Greggy Girl® Fall/Winter 2007 collection, when the Greggy Girl sales staff discovered after the first show of the season, that business as they knew it, had changed forever with the help of "paperless tradeshow solution" provider, Groupe BDM™ of Montreal, Canada.
Greggy Girl® is proud to announce the implementation of "The Assistant™" by Groupe BDM™. "This software was designed to change the face of the fashion and gift industry, and it's doing just that", says Stéphane Blanchet, co-founder of the seasoned company.
"It was incredible to me that from the very first show we used the system, we cut our customers' wait time in half, allowing us to service more customers in less time. The results keep getting better as it continues to successfully revolutionize our sales process. They get it. Groupe BDM™ knows what the manufacturer needs" says Charlene May, founder and designer of Greggy Girl®.
Aside from shortening the buyers time in the showroom and trade booths, additional perks for the buyers include:
- The use of a mobile device during the sales process vs. handwritten orders. This enables the buyers to shop freely by touching and feeling the merchandise which allows them to focus on the collection instead of paperwork.
- The implementation of the Greggy Girl® electronic catalog that buyers can log into for reviewing, changing or placing new orders.
- The buyer leaves with a clean and totaled order with photos attached of each purchased style.
About Greggy Girl®
Tucked in the half moon curve of the lovely Texas shoreline overlooking Galveston Bay, is the home of The Greggy Girl® label. Greggy Girl® was founded in 1999 by head designer, Charlene May, who is known for her love of marketing. Her design experience includes handbag, jewelry, clothing, and interior design. Charlene's keeps her finger on the pulse of young fashionistas focusing on emerging trends in the fashion and entertainment industry. Tapping in on looks that define a girl's personality is one of the reasons that Greggy Girl® was chosen as the number one line that all cool moms should know by About.Com. Greggy Girl® is also known as the designer to some of the most popular child and young adult stars in Hollywood and is frequently called upon for wardrobe assistance by television shows as well. Greggy Girl has been featured on Entertainment Tonight, VH1, E-online, In Touch Magazine, CHILD, The Hollywood Reporter, WWD, as well as Greggy Girl's top pick for an industry magazine, Hudson's™. Look for a tween to junior line under the same coveted Greggy Girl® label to emerge this year. To learn more about the culture of Greggy Girl, please visit http://www.greggygirl.com
About Groupe BDM™
Groupe BDM™ of Montreal, Canada was founded in 1999 by a trio of entrepreneurs. The dynamic team, Jocelyn Blanchet, Jean-Philippe Michaud and Stéphane Blanchet developed The Assistant™ with one goal in mind: a paperless office for apparel manufacturers. The journey to success meant developing 3 core solutions:
- a variety of paperless solutions to expedite the order process during tradeshows while increasing sales.
- a bridge to the manufacturers current back end system that would permanently eliminate manual data entry errors and additional spreadsheets, thus providing a synergistic relationship for a new level of efficiency.
- a secure online catalog that buyers can access to view the season's collection, place and review orders, and turn re-order placement into one easy step.
The Assistant™, an affordable necessity by all manufacturers has proved successful by leveraging the strengths of both systems, thus taking manufacturers to a new level of success. Groupe BDM™ is a service oriented company that boasts an impressive record of client satisfaction due to their close working relationships with sales representatives and manufacturers. The staff takes the time to understand the reality of day to day operations and is unapologetically changing the face of the industry. For more information, please visit http://www.groupebdm.com
# # #