Web Help Desk has allowed hundreds of organizations in verticals including education, enterprise and government to effectively address their help desk needs
FREMONT, CA (PRWEB) March 6, 2007
MacsDesign Studio, LLC today released an update to its highly successful Web Help Desk technical support software. Designed for education and enterprise customers, Web Help Desk version 8 platform introduces a column set widget, bulk action editor and a single click quick ticket widget, among others.
- Powerful column set widget allows Techs to save commonly used search views by name
- Bulk Action editor to create saved actions applied to multiple Tickets, Assets or Clients
- Quick Ticket widget creates customized tickets with a single click
- Support for BBCode tags allows the addition of rich formatting in notes and FAQs and automatically creates hyperlinks for URLs and e-mail addresses
- Enhanced alert model for improved Service Level Agreement compliance
- Flexible new reporting module includes TSV and PDF download, browser preview and report groups for better organization and access control
- Improved e-mail template options allows HTML e-mail to work better with all mail clients
- Unlimited tax rate support
- Improved ticket history display for clients provides instant visual feedback when tickets are updated
- Expanded localization and customization options
“Web Help Desk has allowed hundreds of organizations in verticals including education, enterprise and government to effectively address their help desk needs,” said Jonathan Lew, President of MacsDesign Studio LLC. “This update is the result of constant feedback from our customer base as well as industry demands.”
This extremely popular web-based help desk solution is currently being used by a variety of commercial, educational and government organizations. Clients include Apple Computer, Inc., Sony Pictures, U.S. Army, IKON Office Solutions, Vassar College, George Washington University, NASA and Penn State University.
Web Help Desk is built on an industry-standard Java™ foundation providing platform and database independence and scalability with built-in clustering support, while delivering a uniquely simple, intuitive and attractive user interface. Web Help Desk is supported on multiple platforms including Mac OS X, Windows Server, Linux and Solaris 8.
Web Help Desk is available now at http://www.webhelpdesk.com. An online demo is available. For pricing information, either visit our site or call (866) 701-0227.
About MacsDesign Studio:
Founded in 1998 and based in Fremont, California, MacsDesign Studio, LLC is comprised of web application developers specializing in Java enterprise web applications. More information regarding MacsDesign Studio can be found at http://www.macsdesign.com.
# # #