Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) March 8, 2007
RounderAuction.com is looking to introduce their poker player auction site to more pros. Poker bloggers are invited to take a look at the rounder auction site to evaluate if their readers may find it useful. Rounder Auction connects poker players to financial sponsors worldwide for as low as $1.95.
Operations Director, Paula Morton explains, "We are running the Top 10 Poker Blog Contest to identify poker players looking for sponsorship deals. Our site launched in February and prior to that time, we focused on informing businesses of the benefits of poker promotions and sponsorship deals. Now we want to invite quality players to introduce themselves to potential sponsors via our auctions."
The contest rules are simple.
1. Request a personalized Coupon Code be assigned to your blog by contacting rounderauction.com.
2. Introduce RounderAuction.com to your members from March 8th to April 8th.
3. Offer each of your members 1 free (no strings attached) auction listing by using your assigned coupon code.
4. Rounder Auction will tally the number of individuals using your coupon code and those with the most used will win!
1. The top 10 bloggers win a $1000 sponsorship deal with Rounder Auction. And one year free Rounder Auction Elite Player's Store service, which is worth $480. Lastly all 10 bloggers will receive 100 free Auction Listings with Unlimited Options Access, which is a $7240 value!
2. Contestants ranking 11 through 20 will win 25 free Auction Listings with Unlimited Options Access, which is an $1800 value.
3. Contestants ranking 21 through 50 will win 26 free Basic Auction Listings worth $50.
Note: The Rounder Auction sponsorship deal requires you wear Rounder Auction apparel while playing in the tournament(s). Winners are permitted to select one tournament for $1000 or multiple smaller tournaments that total $1000. This contest is void where local laws prohibit it.
For additional information contact:
Rounder Auction Company
812 E. Market St., Crawfordsville, IN 47933
Phone: 765-339-4925 Fax: 765-339-4317
# # #