LAS VEGAS, NV (PRWEB) March 12, 2007
What's a more scenic view than watching a poker professional try to turn your small bankroll into major cash? Sponsoring a poker player can add excitement and fun to your vacation in places such as Las Vegas, Atlantic City and casinos worldwide. No longer do poker enthusiast have to muster the courage to step up to unfamiliar poker tables. At RounderAuction.com you can bid on professional poker players to do the work for you.
Rounder Auction permits anyone to sponsor a player or list their own terms for a poker deal. Membership and bidding is free. And if you want to ensure that top poker players are available for your travel dates you can create your own listing for as low as a $1.95. If you enjoy playing the lottery, betting on sports or relaxing at the slots you are going to love the newest Vegas trend. Poker player auctions give everyone a chance to cash in on huge tournament prize pools or make some quick cash in live games.
Chris Ratcliff commented, "I always look forward to playing Texas Holdem at the Bellagio, but it doesn't usually set well with the wife. That is until now. She went to RounderAuction.com and selected 3 poker players to play her small bankroll. Poker is now an exciting event for both of us!" His wife noted, "Chris makes fun of me, but I really did get very excited when my pro handed me $1500. Not bad for a $300 investment. I had no choice but to go shopping."
So the next time your planning a vacation be sure to book your very own poker pro from Rounder Auction. Then sit back, have fun and watch him (or her) potentially increase your bankroll.
You can learn more about the web's first poker player auction site, RounderAuction.com by visiting them directly or reading their overview below.
ROUNDER AUCTION OVERVIEW
1. Players can list online or live tournaments for sponsorship. Businesses looking to promote their company or individuals interested in getting a chance to share in huge prize pools get more bang for their buck by sponsoring a pro in tourneys.
2. Players can list cash games to be bankrolled. This is a popular entertainment option for travelers wanting to watch their pro in action while on vacation.
3. Sponsors can also submit their own customized projects. Businesses wanting to set the terms and location of their sponsorship deal may create their own listing and wait for interested poker players to reply.
4. All Rounder Auction members can buy, sell, or trade items. Just like any standard auction site users can list items/merchandise to sell or buy from other members. There is also the option of listing items that you are willing to trade.
5. Anyone can run a Classified Ad. Inexpensive classified ads can be place in categories such as; announcements, autos, business, employment, merchandise, personals, pets, poker, real estate, recreation, wanted, and service.
Memberships and bidding option are free on Rounder Auction. The basic cost for submitting a 7-day listing is $1.95. In addition poker players, sponsors and businesses can create their own Store Front (web store) for as low as $19.95 a month.
Rounder Auction provides resources such as links to land based tournaments, freerolls, and casino locations. In addition to information on how to post a player or sponsor listing, and a sample sponsorship contract that can be customized.
Rounder Auction is also community minded and is interested in helping out when possible. The Charity Catalog on Rounder Auction has many brand new items donated by businesses or individuals. All profits are given to Family Interventions, Inc., which is a not-for-profit organization that directly helps physical abused, neglected or sexually molested children in Indiana. Rounder Auction also offers free listing services for anyone wanting to list their Charity Auctions on the site. Lastly, Rounder Auction is committed to helping poker players be heard and respected by the United States government. They fully support the efforts of the Poker Player Alliance, and other similar grassroots efforts.
For more information contact:
Rounder Auction Company
812 E. Market St., Crawfordsville, IN 47933
Phone: 765-339-4925 Fax: 765-339-4317