Toronto, ON (PRWEB) March 7, 2007
An exclusive line up of fashion’s hottest items and experiences have hit the eBay auction block in support of The Fashion Design Council of Canada (FDCC), a non-profit organization that works to promote a sustainable fashion industry in Canada. In conjunction with L’Oréal Fashion Week, the FDCC is offering exclusive L’Oréal Fashion Week experience packages and one-of-a-kind items for auction on eBay including ...
- A chance to be a roving reporter for the Fashion Television Channel
- VIP passes to L’Oréal Fashion Week events
- Limited edition Canadian Cool maple leaf necklaces
- A makeover and fashion shoot with award-winning make-up artist Narges Ehsani and photographer David Hou
- Lunch with Robin Kay (president of the FDCC)
- Swag bags with over $1,000 worth of products
For more information go to: http://www.fdcconlineauction.com
WHAT: Exclusive L’Oréal Fashion Week experience packages and designer items to be auctioned on eBay.ca in support of The Fashion Design Council of Canada.
WHEN: Monday, March 5 – Monday, March 19
WHO: The Fashion Design Council of Canada, Robin Kay, Auctionwire Inc.
Media contact for interviews or more information:
Lori Isber at Auctionwire Inc.
or Amanda Leblanc of Auctionwire Inc.