ATLANTA, GA (PRWEB) March 9, 2007
SwiftCD (http://www.SwiftCD.com) announces the successful completion of a customer request that required the combination of unique CD manufacturing processes and retail box printing. NovaMind contracted SwiftCD to work in conjunction with an offset printer to develop one-of-a-kind retail boxes containing serialized CDs.
SwiftCD partnered with several printers and partners to assemble a complete, retail-ready solution for NovaMind. CDs were manufactured in quantity and assembled into jewel cases with 4-color booklet and inlay sets. A list of serial numbers provided by NovaMind was used by SwiftCD to print individual sticky notes, which were affixed to each jewel case. The final product was assembled into retail boxes and is now in stores across USA, Canada and Europe.
"This job had numerous unique and complex requirements that demanded original ideas, so we were excited to have the opportunity to manufacture for NovaMind," comments Jason Foodman, Chief Executive Officer of SwiftCD. "The final product is on store shelves coast to coast and represents an integrated solution between SwiftCD and many of our partners, with SwiftCD managing the production, printing, assembly and logistics."
"We love working with SwiftCD on these types of projects. They are detailed, efficient, quick to react, and they get it right every time," says Gideon King, Founder and President of NovaMind. "SwiftCD makes it easy for us. We know they will produce the highest quality product, on time, every time. We've been working with SwiftCD for more than two years and they have a flawless track record. We couldn't be happier."
The final boxes are available in various retail and online stores across USA, Canada and Europe.
NovaMind (http://www.Nova-Mind.com) enhances your productivity, assists in accelerated learning, brainstorming, problem solving and presentations, making Mind Mapping intuitive and fun. It has been the premier Mind Mapping application for Mac OS X for almost five years, and is now also available for Windows XP and Vista. NovaMind and includes:
- High quality visual maps in seconds, with RapidFire, drag and drop layout, automatic coloring, FlexiBranches® and more than 1,400 high quality images which make it easy to create stunning looking Mind Maps.
- Never run out of ideas, with the unique Branch Proposal System to suggest new ideas to keep your brain juices flowing.
- Multiple Mind Maps in a single file to keep all the related information at your fingertips. Ability to use the background and layout settings for the whole document or override for a particular Mind Map.
- Plan your projects with percentage complete, priorities, resources and checkboxes, and import and export Mind Maps in Merlin project manager (Mac).
- Write your movie and TV screenplays using industry standard formatting, and export to Final Draft or Movie Magic, or print directly from NovaMind.
- Outline View - work with your Mind Map either in outline view or graphical view and instantly see the changes in the other view.
- Layout assistance - three levels of help to either keep your Mind Map nicely arranged or let you put your branches where you want them.
- Localized into English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Dutch, Swedish, Italian, Traditional Chinese and Hebrew.
For more information about NovaMind, please visit http://www.nova-mind.com or e-mail Gideon King at email@example.com.
SwiftCD (http://www.SwiftCD.com) is the worldwide leader in on-demand CD and DVD manufacturing and fulfillment. With the on-demand model SwiftCD provides, every CD or DVD can be individually produced to order, according to the unique needs of the customer. Mailers, labels and the actual CD content can be dynamic, unique to each order. SwiftCD handles all aspects of order fulfillment including online tracking, reporting and customer service. The company can also replicate, warehouse, pick from inventory on-demand, and ship products other than CDs and DVDs - such as software boxes and manuals or items shipped with certain orders to promote a current special or upgrade. For more information on SwiftCD, please visit http://www.SwiftCD.com. SwiftCD is a registered trademark of DigitalSwift Corporation.
# # #