ROCKVILLE, MD (PRWEB) March 12, 2007
Notable Solutions, Inc. (NSi), the leading developer of distributed content capture solutions announced today full support for Ricoh Corporation's Embedded Software Architecture (ESA) using both Ricoh's Embedded Java Platform known as SDKJ as well as Ricoh GlobalScan 2.x.
The new AUTOSTORE™ 4.6 supports Ricoh devices through either GlobalScan 2.x or the Ricoh Embedded Java Platform SDKJ. Through the use of AutoStore's centralized capture workflow management system, now all Ricoh devices can send scanned documents directly to pertinent business applications as well as basic destinations such as Email, Fax, Shared Network Drives or Home Directories.
"Ricoh's ESA platform is the only platform on the market that provides both external integration through the use of GlobalScan as well as embedded integration using Java," says Ali Tehranchi, President and Founder of NSi. "Through this uniform integration, users of Ricoh's multifunctional products can easily connect these devices to any business application with a single click."
"Ricoh has recently introduced a variety of MFPs using new W VGA screens. These vibrant color panels provide developers with increased functionality which leads to a more pleasurable operational experience for the end user," said Hede Nonaka, Senior Vice President, Document Solutions and Services Division of Ricoh Corporation. "Many developers have submitted solutions for testing, but NSi is the first developer to complete their solution on the new color panels and then pass Ricoh Compatibility Testing," Nonaka added.
New Enhanced Features Include:
- Ability to create control panel multi-level menu hierarchy
- Ability to create device groups and corresponding group-specific workflows
- Compatible with colored screens
- Centralized meta-data form definition which provides full, centralized control over the indexing forms
- Centrally control over all device scan setting parameters
- Customize forms using scripts
- Use device groupings that allow devices to be divided into functional or organizational groups
- Device level authentication including Windows NT, Active Directory and NetWare authentication
- Integrated with LDAP e-mail
- Multi-layer menu definitions that allow ease of use and quick indexing
- Support for Duplex and Color Scanning
- Support for user authentication and LDAP user email setting
- Supports multiple field types including String, String list, Boolean, Date/time
- Supports multi-scan settings to allow multi-part document batch scanning
- Validates form field values using VB scripts
AutoStore and products "Powered By AutoStore" are server-based capture workflow applications designed to capture documents from multiple sources, including network-based, digital copiers and MFPs. Upon capture, documents are processed using technologies such as OCR, ICR, and Forms Recognition. The documents are then routed to existing document content and database management systems, such as Microsoft SharePoint™ Portal Server, Documentum™, and FileNet.
Notable Solutions, Inc. (NSi) is a leading provider of Distributed Content Capture Workflow and Business Automation solutions. NSi's flagship product, AutoStore, enables users to automate their business processes by capturing paper and electronic documents from a variety of sources, processing them into usable information and storing that information into business applications and databases for fast, easy retrieval and distribution.
For more information about AUTOSTORE™ and its features, visit: http://www.nsius.com or contact NSi at 500 E. Jefferson Plaza, Suite 500, Rockville, MD 20852. Phone (240) 683-8400. Fax (240) 683-8420.
Stephanie Haas, Notable Solutions, Inc., (240)683-8400