Boston, MA (PRWEB) March 12, 2007
Bullhorn, the global leader in On Demand, front office staffing and recruiting software, today announced record-setting growth in all areas of measurement during fiscal year 2006, which ended on December 31, 2006. In addition, Bullhorn reported continued strong growth for the fourth quarter in 2006.
Compared to fiscal year 2005, Bullhorn's overall revenues in fiscal year 2006 increased 73 percent with the addition of more than 200 new customers and nearly 2,000 new users. Indicative of strong market penetration across emerging, mid-sized and enterprise segments, Bullhorn now has more than 600 customers and 7,500 users worldwide in more than 20 different countries.
Bullhorn added 79 new customers and nearly 600 new users in the fourth quarter of 2006. The number of new customers represents a 55 percent increase over the same period in 2005 with growth from existing customers increasing by 12 percent in the quarter. Sales to new customers grew 15 percent overall in 2006.
"In an increasingly competitive employment market, staffing and recruiting firms of all sizes are looking for an edge. Bullhorn's tremendous growth during 2006 illustrates its stature as the proven On Demand front office staffing and recruiting solution-of-choice," said Arthur Papas, CEO and co-founder of Bullhorn. "In addition to increasing our market share and growing our new and existing customer base over the past year, Bullhorn established strategic partnerships with leaders in online job board and candidate sourcing vendors, delivered innovative functionality and invested in customer service, professional services, sales and marketing resources to facilitate future company growth at even greater rates."
During the fourth quarter 2006, Bullhorn achieved stellar results, including:
- Licensed revenues from enterprise customers increased by 89% during Q4 2006 versus the same period last year, as firms such as Butler International selected Bullhorn.
- Licensed revenues from mid-sized customers increased by 52% during Q3 2006 versus the same period last year.
- Licensed revenues from emerging customers increased by 70% during Q3 2006 versus the same period last year.
- Bullhorn processes, on average, more than 6 million global transactions and delivers more than one million emails to more than 7,000 users in a single day. Bullhorn averages more than 100 million global transactions and 20 million inbound and outbound emails per month.
- Bullhorn nearly doubled in size with a 94 percent increase in the number of employees
- Bullhorn established new sales offices in San Diego and Austin in 2006
- Bullhorn counts more than 600 international users from 20 countries spanning six continents among its customer base. Among the countries with large concentrations of Bullhorn users are Australia, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Singapore, the United Kingdom and Vietnam.
- Bullhorn is ranked by Alexa as one of the most trafficked Web sites in the world. Estimated in the top 1 percent.
Bullhorn is the staffing and recruiting industry's only On Demand, integrated front office software solution. Comprising email, calendaring, sourcing, an applicant tracking system, customer relationship management and job management, Bullhorn enables users to communicate and collaborate with contacts, candidates, colleagues and clients in real-time to generate, source and fill job orders, or make placements, at anytime and from anyplace. Bullhorn's users include staffing and recruiting firms of all sizes, from a wide range of industries -- including information technology, professional services, office/clerical and healthcare. The Bullhorn Blogger is the company's online community where customers, partners, Bullhorn professionals and prospective customers share ideas and best practices to advance the productivity of the staffing and recruiting industry through the innovative use of Bullhorn's On Demand, integrated front office software solution.
About Bullhorn, Inc.
Bullhorn is the global leader in On Demand, front office staffing and recruiting software, providing the only completely integrated front office solution for staffing and recruiting firms. Bullhorn enables its customers to synchronize sales and recruiting to generate, source and fill job orders in real-time, at anytime and from anyplace, at the highest rates in the industry. Delivered through software as a service, Bullhorn continually meets the evolving business needs of its customers. More than 600 firms and 7,500 users worldwide, including some of the largest global staffing firms, partner with Bullhorn to meet the employment demands of the global economy. For more information, visit http://www.bullhorn.com or call +1(888)GoLive8.
Bullhorn is a registered trademark of Bullhorn, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2006 Bullhorn, Inc. All rights reserved.
Media inquiries please contact:
Vice President of Marketing