Madison, WI (PRWEB) March 12, 2007
MantraGroup Inc., a leading provider of mobile software solutions, has announced the availability of Causerie Messenger for Pocket PC and Windows Mobile Handhelds.
"Causerie Messenger, an easily configurable Instant Messaging solution complete with bots, skins and a fully customizable user interface, hits the market on March 19th. Allowing login to a maximum of six accounts, this versatile and powerful new messaging software allows login to two accounts of a same messenger type (Yahoo/MSN/AOL/ Jabber/ICQ) and receives messages while using other applications. roBots (Bots), powerful buddy agents which retrieve real time information like stock, weather, news, currency, traffic info, eBay auction information etc are also supported."
Causerie Messaging server is also available for enterprise customers. Enterprise edition supports corporate Instant Messaging protocols like IBM SameTime, Jabber and Microsoft Live (beta).
- Login access to messengers like Yahoo/MSN/AOL/Jabber/ICQ/Google Talk
- Readily available roBots to get important information in a single tap (stocks, weather, traffic status, quotes, news, eBay, Google and many more)
- Simultaneous login to six different messenger accounts and two accounts of the same IM type
- User friendly yet simple view of buddy list (Tree View)
- Multiple modes to view the buddy list (All/Online/Groups)
- Ability to run the Causerie messenger in background while using other applications
- Pre-defined message support: quick text messages
- Support for emoticons
- Customizable chat screen display/colors
- Mail notifications/customizable alerts
About the company:
MantraGroup (http://www.mantragroup.com) is a solutions and services company focusing on development of software for the wireless PDAs and cutting edge smartphones. Company is the leading provider of IM product, Causerie and Mobile VoIP product, mobiVoIP for Palm, Symbian and Blackberry platforms.