Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 12, 2007
http://www.reviewitguy.com/BigSeminar.htm An Internet trend called Web 2.0 is evolving at warp speed and the clever minds fueling this evolution are coming to Atlanta, April 27-29 for Big Seminar 9. Internet marketing guru Armand Morin heads up this bi-annual event featuring an impressive list of Internet marketing experts. Here is a partial list of the speaker line-up:
- Marlon Sanders -- Sanders was one of the first to make the eBook popular as a marketing tool and a cash generator. He will be sharing his "Amazing Formula" in detail.
- Joel Comm -- Author of best selling book "The AdSense Code." Co-founder of Yahoo! Games, his family friendly websites receive hundreds of thousands of visitors monthly. He has mastered the ability to create massive passive income and shares his methods of creating wealth online.
- Alexandria Brown -- Success coach turned "Ezine Queen" due to her success helping small business owners learn how to work less, become well known and make a lot more money with the power of ezines.
- Jim Edwards -- This multimedia genius figured out how to make thousands of dollars in 90 minutes. His Webinar strategies have taken the Internet community by storm.
- Mike Stewart -- Also known as the Audio Guy, Mike has learned how to use audio on websites in a way that makes sites100 times more effective. He'll demonstrate how it's done and share his success story.
- Armand Morin -- This catalyst behind it all. He believes anyone can apply his principles and succeed with an online business. He will share concepts that he believes 99.9 percent of all businesses online don't know, don't understand and don't do -- that can make the hungry entrepreneur significant money.
In addition to other speakers there will be plenty of networking and joint venturing taking place at broadband speed. Space is limited to 400 participants. For a complete list of speakers visit http://www.ReviewItGuy.com.
A critical review of the Big Seminar 9 event and detailed ticket information is available at: http://www.reviewitguy.com/BigSeminar.htm. Steve Dahl is an Internet marketing business strategist, author, and entrepreneur. He reviews products and events at http://www.ReviewItguy.com.
To: All Media
From: Steve Dahl - Review It Guy
Re: Internet Marketing Seminar - Atlanta, April 27-29