Burlington, MA (PRWEB) March 13, 2007
A talent management strategy is no longer a nice to have, but an imperative to drive business performance. More and more companies today are taking a holistic approach to talent management -– from attracting and selecting wisely, to retaining and developing leaders, to helping employees transition out of the company.
For the third year, IHRIM (http://www.ihrim.org) and Knowledge Infusion have partnered together to find out the successes and challenges that organizations are facing as they expand their talent management footprint, create integrated processes, and implement new technology.
At this webinar, you will hear the results of the Talent Management survey including where organizations are struggling, and also finding success.
Presented by Jason Averbook, CEO of Knowledge Infusion, the April 11 event will feature an in depth review and analysis of the 2007 Talent Management Survey Results including:
- What Talent Management initiatives organizations are investing in the next year,
- Satisfaction levels of current solutions, and
- Business drivers of talent management practices.
Join us to learn:
- Where your company is on the Talent Management continuum,
- Why buying software in 2007 is different than buying software in 2002,
- Why performance management isnÂ’t what you think it is,
- The growing importance of HRIS in meeting the needs of strategic talent management, and
- A 10-step action plan for achieving maximum success with your talent management initiatives.
Human resource executives, HRIS professionals, learning and organizational development leaders and talent management professionals will gain the most by attending -– and this program has been approved for 1.50 recertification credit hours toward PHR and SPHR recertification through the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI).
Your registration fee includes one internet connection, one phone connection and one set of handout materials and unlimited participant attendance at your site. This is an hour and a half webinar and will be held Wednesday, April 11 at 9:00 a.m. Pacific, 11:00 a.m. Central and 12:00 p.m. Eastern.
Please visit http://www.ihrim.org/events/Webinars/webinarApril07.asp to get more details or to register.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.