Allendale, NJ (PRWEB) March 12, 2007
Dynamic Imaging (http://www.dynamic-imaging.com), an established leader in Web-based image and information management, has begun to implement its acclaimed IntegradWebÂ® PACS throughout the Assuta Medical Centers (ÂAssutaÂ) system in Israel, replacing a legacy PACS installation. AssutaÂs adoption of IntegradWeb PACS illustrates Dynamic ImagingÂs rapid expansion into international markets. Dynamic Imaging shall be demonstrating its family of IntegradWeb PACS products at the European Congress of Radiology (ECR), Austria Center (Vienna, Austria) from March 9Â13, 2007, at Expo A, Booth #22.
Owned by Maccabi Healthcare Services, the second-largest healthcare group in Israel, Assuta operates five hospitals and four outpatient imaging centers. In addition to its flagship Assuta Medical Center in Tel-Aviv (IsraelÂs largest private hospital), IntegradWeb PACS will be installed at Assuta Hospital in Petah-Tikva and additional facilities in Beer Sheva, Rishon Le Zion, and Haifa. The system also will serve Hashalom Imaging Center in Ampa Tel-Aviv and other imaging and outpatient centers in Ashdod, Ramat-Gan, and Ashkelon. Hundreds of thousands of imaging studies are annually processed through AssutaÂs acute care and ambulatory centers.
ÂWe are excited about implementing IntegradWeb PACS across Assuta, our largest international customer to date,Â said Yossi Avniel, Dynamic ImagingÂs general manager for Continental Europe and Eastern Mediterranean. ÂOur Web-based architecture gives our international customers secure anywhere, anytime access to diagnostic images and results. In addition to support from our international distributors and field service engineers, our Global Support Center in New Jersey monitors, diagnoses, troubleshoots, and repairs software issues over the Web, so customers experience the same excellent service anywhere in the world.Â
Once complete, Assuta shall implement the following applications across their expansive healthcare enterprise, tightly integrated to Dynamic ImagingÂs Web-based IntegradWeb PACS:
- IntegradWeb MAMMO, Dynamic ImagingÂs digital mammography solution, whose implementation of the new IHE Mammography Profile was recently validated at the January 2007 IHE Connect-a-thon;
- Barco Voxar 3DTM for advanced visualization;
- MedView MedImageTM for advanced nuclear medicine applications, including University of Michigan 4D cardiac analysis functionality;
- Dynamic ImagingÂs OrthoTools, powered by OrthocratÂs TraumaCadTM orthopedic templating and surgical planning software; and
- Comprehensive data migration from AssutaÂs existing Philips Sectra Easy Access PACS.
Dynamic ImagingÂs international expansion is aided by highly effective relationships with IntegradWeb PACS distribution partners such as DICOM Digital Image in Spain; EMR Healthcare Informatics Ltd. in Winnipeg, Canada; UAB SpektraMed in Lithuania; Medimax-RSI in Puerto Rico; TG-Consulting (ÂMed AllÂ) in Germany; and Medsigns in Latin America.
Numerous prominent international facilities have selected Dynamic Imaging within the past year:
- Grupo Hospitales de Madrid in Spain uses IntegradWeb PACS in four Madrid hospitals. Also in Spain, CRC Barcelona uses IntegradWeb PACS across their three hospitals: Hospital Sagrat Cor, Hospital dela Esperanza and Hospital Del Mar.
- MRI Centrum, the NetherlandsÂ largest MRI provider, uses IntegradWeb PACS at locations in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, and Den Bosch.
- Dynamic ImagingÂs first replacement PACS installation in Israel serves JerusalemÂs esteemed Shaare Zedek Medical Center, an academic urban medical campus that is the cityÂs second-largest hospital.
- Venezuelan installations of IntegradWeb PACS include IDACA Centro Medico de Caracas, a 350-bed acute care facility, as well as at Hospital Cardiologico Infantil, a pediatric cardiology facility.
For more information about Dynamic ImagingÂs international image and information management solutions, please experience IntegradWeb PACS at ECR, Austria Center (Vienna, Austria) from March 9Â13, 2007, at Expo A, Booth #22 or visit us online at http://www.dynamic-imaging.com/top-menu/myfclty/international.html.
Dynamic Imaging has received CE Mark certification for IntegradWeb PACS and is steadfast in the support, development and implementation of international standards such as HL7, DICOM and IHE.
About Dynamic Imaging
Dynamic Imaging is on the forefront of image and information management, bringing affordable filmless and paperless radiology to all members of the imaging community. Dynamic Imaging continues to set new standards through our innovative Web-based PACS, Web-based unified RIS/PACS solution for ambulatory practices (RIS, PACS, billing, document management, and digital dictation), intelligent applications, and state-of-the-art workflow tools for all care settings.
Used in more than 500 sites world-wide, customers include academic and community-based acute care health care institutions, integrated delivery networks, and imaging centers and radiology group practices of all sizes. For more information about Dynamic Imaging and its products and services, call 1-888-303-PACS or visit