Merrimack, NH (PRWEB) March 14, 2007
WeGoPlaces Tourism based in New Hampshire, introduces a new website dedicated to promoting pet friendly tourism within the United States and Canada.
Users of the site can search for pet friendly tourist attractions, events, accommodations, activities, restaurants and travel information and add them to their on-line travel itinerary. The sites advanced search allows users to quickly sift through the volumes of entries to find exactly what they are looking for. The website also offers pet travel articles and tips to provide valuable guidelines for successful pet travel. Articles includes tips on what to bring when traveling with pets, traveling by car with pets, traveling by air with pets, staying at pet friendly hotels, things to do during the trip, etc.
Users of the site can:
- Search for pet friendly attractions, activities, events, accommodations, restaurants and visitor information.
- Create an on-line travel itinerary.
- Reserve Accommodations on-line.
- View ratings and reviews from other travelers - or add their own.
- Print and email itinerary.
No registration is required.
What sets http://www.WeGoPlacesWithPets.com and http://www.WeGoPlaces.com apart from the countless other tourism websites is that tourism business owners are allowed to list their information for free. The easy to use quick-entry form allows tourism business owners and event organizers to enter:
- A brief and detailed description of their attraction
- Location and directions
- Contact Information
- Links to their web site
- List of amenities