I've spent several years providing consulting services to smaller companies trying to implement CRM systems built for hundreds of users
Charleston, SC (PRWEB) March 13, 2007
When it comes to managing customer relationships, many small businesses can be left in the dark. Today's customer relationship management (CRM) applications are not built for smaller businesses trying to implement a solution for a handful of users with a small budget. Active Modules, Inc., a leader in modular software development, announced today a new solution to fill that void for smaller businesses that need a CRM system built for a big business with its Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application, Active CRM™.
"I've spent several years providing consulting services to smaller companies trying to implement CRM systems built for hundreds of users," said Will Morgenweck, President of Active Modules Inc. "A common problem seemed to exist -- scaling back a CRM system without losing key functionality and integration abilities was nearly impossible. Even those organizations that had successful implementations still faced problems with integrations to their websites, email systems and other e-commerce communication applications."
Active CRM™ will provide small businesses with the necessary tools needed to be successful in today's marketplace. Active CRM™ allows for easy integration with any ASP.NET or DotNetNuke website, while still allowing for integration with other website platforms. Many businesses have more than one application for managing their corporate information. Active CRM™ eliminates the need for duplicate entry of data and helps to reduce the need for multiple information systems.
Key features of Active CRM™:
1. Browser-based application -- allows for easy maintenance, remote access and minimal workstation requirements
2. Easy to install on existing server -- eliminates the need to purchase more hardware
3. Low implementation costs -- reduces the costs of implementing without sacrificing functionality or losing integration capabilities
4. Role-based security -- provides organizations with varying levels of data security by setting user permissions to restrict users to certain areas within the application and from viewing certain data
5. Unique and intuitive interface -- ensures user adoption with easy-to-use screens, natural flow of processes and an interface that guides users to the next step
6. Scalable architecture leveraging proven technologies -- allows companies to grow the application as their business grows by easily integrating to other modules or software applications built on the same platforms.
Active CRM™ is comprised of two modules -- Sales & Marketing and Service & Support.
Active CRM™ Sales & Marketing module lets you:
- Easily track and manage companies, customers, leads and opportunities
- Create and edit sales orders
- Maintain catalog of products and services for use throughout entire system
- Customize the dashboard to display new sales, latest opportunities and recent leads.
Active CRM™ Support & Service module lets you:
- Easily create and track support tickets, work order requests and case history
- Utilize queues to organize and manage issues
- Maintain time tracking per activity
- Integrate with website and email applications
Active CRM™ is available for $550.00. This is a server license which allows you to provide access to all of your employees without the need to purchase additional licenses or monthly fees and includes all upgrades and support for one year. Additional options include:
Active CRM Service - $300.00
Active CRM Support Module for DotNetNuke - $250.00
Installation and Setup - $200.00 - $400.00
"Active CRM™ simplifies the communication process at all angles -- within your organization, with sales prospects, and to customers," states Morgenweck. "In today's web-centric world, a typical business has several methods by which they may interact with a customer or sales lead. The difficult task is making sure that the information that is exchanged during each piece of this communication process is captured and easily accessible. With Active CRM™ this type of integrated communication process is possible for even the smallest organization."
About Active Modules, Inc.
Active Modules Inc., headquartered in Charleston, SC, is a software development company offering custom solutions focused around the DotNetNuke® and the Microsoft® .NET Framework. Active Modules has quickly become known for producing several of the top modules for the DotNetNuke® Web Application Framework. Active Modules consists of modular software products for customer relationship management (CRM), website development, and e-commerce functionality. For additional information or product demonstrations, visit http://www.activemodules.com.