Arlington, VA (PRWEB) March 19, 2007
Global Technologies Group, Inc. (GTGI) announces the release of their SecureDisc Standalone encryption software, for encryption of data written to DVD and CD. SecureDisc Standalone is an easy to use, drag-and-drop disc encryption recording application and does not require specialized media.
SecureDisc Standalone utilizes the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) 256-bit algorithm for on-the-fly encryption. The only way to access encrypted data is with an assigned password and SecureDisc decryption software, which is available at no additional charge.
With an affordable price of $249.00, SecureDisc Standalone allows anyone running Windows 2000 or XP, and a standard disc burner, to take advantage of the high capacity and standardized format of CD-ROM or DVD-R technology to control access to data on disc. It's ideal for organizations and individuals with the need to securely disseminate, store, or archive sensitive, confidential, or proprietary information. SecureDisc Standalone is available immediately. Contact GTGI for multiple unit pricing and reseller locations.
- A turnkey encryption solution that requires no previous experience with data security or disc production
- Automatically records encrypted ISO-9660 and UDF images
- Encrypts CDs and DVDs with AES 256-bit encryption
- Free SecureDisc decryption software
- Supports AES encryption algorithm
- Does not require specialized CD or DVD media
- Can also produce standard, non-encrypted discs
About Global Technologies Group, Inc.
Global Technologies Group, Inc. (GTGI) is a manufacturer and integrator of digital publishing and storage solutions that employ the Internet, CD-Recordable and DVD-Recordable technologies. GTGI's comprehensive product support includes custom configurations, installation, and depot or on-site warranty service. Visit GTGI's website at http://www.gtgi.com.