Tampa, Florida, (PRWEB) March 15, 2007
http://www.reviewitguy.com/RichSchefren Rich Schefren opened his Internet Business Growth System program today to a long waiting list of Internet entrepreneurs. But consider this. Killing an endangered species is illegal. It's called poaching. Should it be illegal for someone to kill the dreams of an endangered species called the Internet marketing entrepreneur? Well if he has his way, Rich Schefren will squash the dreams of many an online opportunist in a heartbeat. He has no time for dreamers. He only wants to help people who are interested in making a business not just making a buck. So why would a guy like Rich Schefren, who hangs out with major Internet marketing gurus like Armand Morin, Jim Edwards, Mike Filsaime, Alex Mendossian, Alexandria Brown, and Joel Comm offer his high level skills to total beginners? If he's so busy and successful, why does he continue to push to sign up novices for his high-priced coaching program?
The answer is simple. He loves to share what he has learned about making money on the Internet. Yet, he doesn't call it coaching he calls it the Business Growth System. But is it coaching or is it poaching? Is he just looking to generate another quick million off of unsuspecting Internet marketing guru-wannabes? There are some serious things to consider before jumping into a coaching program like Schefren's Business Growth System but this program is definitely worth considering. Here is a partial review of his program. This is why I say NO! And, why I say YES!
Why I say NO!
Five reasons I say no to Rich Schefren's costly Business Growth System:
1. Don't take this program if you will not allow yourself the time to study and practice what he teaches.
2. Don't take this program if it means putting your current job or income at risk.
3. Don't take this program if you are satisfied with incremental growth in your current business model.
4. Don't take this program if you want to make a quick buck.
5.Don't take this program if you are unwilling to change work habits or rip up existing business structures.
Why I say YES!
7 reasons I say yes to Rich Schefren's Business Growth System (There are more on Steve Dahl's blog):
1. Uncover secrets of real entrepreneurs that most everyone else misses.
2. Build money making muscle by learning to isolate and develop skills.
3. Clarify your big objectives, mark your territory and generate momentum - fast.
4. Learn to make an offer that cannot be refused.
5. Crack the secrets of powerful marketing strategies that no one teaches.
6. Dynamite your way through obstacles that block your success.
7. Automate it and forget it. Learn the process of systemizing your profits.
The hidden costs of taking a program like this may be in lost opportunity time. While you are listening to the teleclasses, watching the videos, or reading the tons of material his program offers, the rest of the world keeps on going. If you have something better to do then maybe this isn't the time to take this Internet marketing guru's program. But, if you have a goal of building an online presence and an Internet business with long-term viability, then this program is worth looking into.
Steve Dahl is an Internet marketing business consultant, author, and fellow online warrior. See a more detailed review of Rich Schefren's Business Growth System at http://www.ReviewItGuy.com.