(PRWEB) March 15, 2007
Pro Wrestling Legend Larry Zbyszko has taken on Bruno Sammartino and Eric Bischoff. He has provided commentary on WCW Monday Night Nitro. He has written a book. And now it looks as though he might be immortalized by the Big Screen.
The movie is based on Pro Wrestling Legend Larry ZbyszkoÂs autobiography, Adventures in LarryLand, a book expected to be released this fall by ECW Press Toronto. Film rights have been secured by the Rich Dickerson Media Group. Tentatively titled, ÂAdventures in LarryLand,Â it is expected to go into production in the Summer of 2007.
Larry ZbyszkoÂs story of becoming Pro WrestlingÂs Living Legend is one that proves dreams come true. Inspired by his boyhood hero, Bruno Sammartino, his career spanned over 30 yearsÂ including appearances in Madison Square Garden and on nationwide pay-per-view events. His exploits also provided what some would call ÂmiraclesÂ for his time. Zbyszko sold out Shea Stadium with over 44,000 fans and even the Tokyo Dome, which held more than 70,000 fans -- all of whom watched him wrestle their Olympic hero, Masa Sieto.
Through the 90s, Zbyszko did the color commentary on five nationwide television shows, including the highest rated wrestling show of all time, WCW Monday Nitro. Additionally Larry is extremely popular in many international markets with millions of fans spanning three generations, all of whom know the name of wrestlingÂs Living Legend.
Zbyszko has also achieved what no wrestler has ever done before, crossing a unique bridge between the physically brutal world of professional wrestling to the elite ranks of professional golf. Sponsored by Morphoplex Brands, the Leader in Natural Health Supplements, he has become an active participant on the senior gold circuit. LarryÂs adventures on the links were covered by several major sports shows like ESPNÂs Cold Pizza and the Golf ChannelÂs show Golf Central.
The Rich Dickerson Media Group is producing the film, ÂAdventures in LarryLand,Â and it already has Morphoplex Brands as a major advertiser, but opportunities for cutting edge product placement and worldwide exposure through the film medium are still available.
Rich Dickerson Media Group is now seeking extras for walk-on and crowd roles for the production. All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be able to travel to the Central Florida (Orlando), Atlanta, Los Angeles or New Jersey/New York or Chicago area on the dates of production. (Tentatively August 2007).
- Provisions for travel will not be provided.
- Pay a one time processing fee of $29.95 to secure your spot in the production.
- All participants will receive an exclusive collectible from the movie.
- Paying the processing fee guarantees you a spot in the production, which will be carried out in one day.
- Must be 18 years of age and be able to sign a photography release form, or have a parent or legal guardian sign said form at the time of production.
- Will be able to mingle with celebrities and watch an exciting wrestling card all-in-one spectacular event
# # #