There is no better way to relax than snorkeling in the Molokini Crater in Maui
Past News ReleasesRSS
San Diego, CA (PRWEB) March 15, 2007
Jewelry designer Morgan Soule celebrates the official launch of her eponymous jewelry line, Morgan Jean Jewelry, inspired by her love for design and visits to exotic and ancient destinations around the world. Morgan Jean Jewelry is an exciting new line of five globally infused collections consisting of simple, yet striking hand-made necklaces and earrings for the fashion savvy. Previously only available at select high-end boutiques across the country such as Shop Intuition, MILK and Planet Blue in Malibu, Morgan is also expanding the accessibility of her travel inspired line to fashion conscious consumers world-wide with the launch of http://www.morganjean.com. Trendsetters and celebrities are flocking to her line and notables such as Tyra Banks and Kristen Bell are already steadfast fans.
With her west coast roots, east coast sensibility and cross-cultural influences, Morgan’s designs are a reflection of her personal style - an organic extension of her adventurous spirit as a surfer, triathlete and world traveler. A recent Georgetown University graduate, Morgan was on her way to a fast-paced life on Wall Street when she discovered her truer passion, creating and designing jewelry. Soule soon found herself walking the aisles of the hardware store, fishing out pliers, wires and hooks – all of the rudimentary tools necessary to teach herself the craft. Soon after, the demand for Morgan’s pieces skyrocketed, helping transform a once weekend hobby into a full blown profession.
Morgan’s fashion aesthetic is all about blending the right mix of elegant and modern and peppering the ensemble with delicate accessories that enhance the inner glow rather than dominate it. Her experiences riding through the ancient city of Petra on horseback, soaking in the Dead Sea in Israel, and snorkeling the Molokini crater in Maui helped mold Morgan’s jewelry collections while furthering her appreciation for naturally occurring elements and the beauty of nature and the human form.
Morgan Jean Jewelry is dedicated to using the finest materials found throughout the world: semi-precious and unique gemstones handpicked for cut and clarity, sterling silver, 14k gold and 14k gold-filled chain and wire:
- Chatuchak Clusters - The Chatuchak Cluster pieces are as diverse and interchangeable as the collection of items available at Morgan’s absolute favorite spot to bargain - the famous Chatuchak Weekend Market in Bangkok, Thailand. The flea market is the largest of its kind, covering over 35 acres with 15,000 shops and over 200,000 visitors each day!
The Chatuchak Clusters collection features one, two and three tier earring and necklace designs available in a variety of semi-precious gemstone choices such as: “Sleeping Beauty” turquoise; citrine, tiger eye, moonstone and freshwater pearls.
- Swami’s - Morgan is a true-blue Southern California girl, and what would the So-Cal lifestyle be without a killer surf spot to match? Located along the historical Highway 101 in Morgan’s surfer hometown in Southern California—you’ll find Swami’s Beach. With world-class waves and beautiful bluff top views, Swami’s is a local treasure. The Swami’s collection consists of a variety of semi-precious stones, each hand-inset with a unique 18kt bezel-set gemstone. The smart placement of inset stones appears natural, like the sparkle of light as it appears on the Pacific Ocean.
- Ka Jok See Rocker - The Ka Jok See Rocker collection is a healthy dose of rocker-chic allure - adding a fresh and sexy flair to the Morgan Jean line. Ka Jok See is the trendy nightlife and restaurant destination in Phuket, Thailand where the fashionable can be found dancing on tables until the early hours of the morning! Guitar pick necklaces and earrings of abalone and tortoise shell are the perfect balance of femininity and funk.
“Expect a glamorous, global crowd at Ka Jok See—models and fashion designers in particular—and near-mandatory table dancing!” says Morgan. “The staff at Ka Jok See is actually hired to ‘sex’ the place up by getting everyone off their feet and dancing all night long. These pieces reflect the edgy and flirtatious vibe of one of my favorite places to let loose!”
- Molokini - The Molokini collection - an instant classic in the Morgan Jean line – are earrings that perfectly complement any outfit. Named after Morgan’s favorite tropical snorkeling destination in Hawaii, the Molokini Crater is a crescent shaped islet located 165 feet above the surface of Maui’s south shores.
“There is no better way to relax than snorkeling in the Molokini Crater in Maui,” says Morgan. “The crystal clear water is so peaceful and serene with the brilliant colors of nature surrounding you at all angles—my top spot to unwind!”
- Angkor - Sleek and timeless, the Angkor collection is a gorgeous array of long and lean strands available in layered lengths and a variety of styles. Named after the Angkor Wat Temples in Cambodia, these pieces are made in simple to intricate designs, much like the temples which range from single towers made of bricks to vast stone temple complexes. Using gemstones of “Sleeping Beauty” turquoise, moonstone, labradorite and black cubic zirconia, the Angkor collection combines oceanic and earthy elements with a stylish, “must-have” glamour.
For more information, please visit http://www.morganjean.com.