San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 21, 2007
Cathay Pacific Airways celebrated 60 years of service by presenting their loyal customers with an exclusive gift, Air Repair Kit, from San Francisco skin care guru Denise Spanek of VisageStudio.com. Spanek's Air Repair Kit has become a must-have for those who want to look their best before, during and after a flight. Cathay Pacific Airways approached Spanek as they wanted to thank their top customers, Marco Polo Club Members, in a special way.
"We were very excited to partner with Denise Spanek to create this customized Air Repair Kit for our high-level Marco Polo Club members in the United States," said Hugo Lai, Cathay Pacific Airways' Director of Marketing Communications, Americas. "They are our most loyal frequent flyers who log in hundreds of thousands of miles every year, and we want to recognize them with something exclusive, upscale and stylish, yet practical. The Air Repair Kit fits their jet-setting life style perfectly."
Spanek created this special Air Repair Kit to combat aspects of flying that take a toll on the skin including low humidity, re-circulated cabin air and after-travel fatigue. The typical tell-tale signs of air travel -- dry, flakey skin, wrinkles and dark circles -- are quickly and effectively treated with Air Repair Kit. This luxurious kit is comprised of a complete system of the finest products from around world that protect, nourish, hydrate, and renew the skin. "I was delighted to offer Cathay Pacific Airways a complete all-in-one kit that would help their elite flyers look and feel better and achieve visible results," said Spanek.
Spanek spent several years searching for products globally, as well as formulating her own to create the ideal skin care travel kit. "I have traveled the world to hand-select some of the highest quality products that would combat dehydration and encourage moisture retention. What I couldn't find throughout my travels, I created myself, which resulted in my own skin care line that I incorporated into the kit," says Spanek. "These products help to relieve environmental stresses on the skin, whether you are flying or going from sun to snow."
The kit offers the convenience of top of the line full sized products that may be placed in a quart size plastic baggie and carried on the plane for use during flight. These products will last throughout a longer trip, unlike most travel kits that contain only mini sizes. The Air Repair Kit contains a 30 day supply of:
- Air Repair Rescue Balm, from Spanek's own proprietary skin care line, is an intensely rich, nourishing balm that may be used on the face, lips, and around the eyes to prevent dehydration. Nurturing, natural ingredients sweet almond, sunflower, borage and jojoba oils, vitamin E and shea butter help prevent trans-epidermal water loss, which is a primary cause of dry skin.
- Air Repair Skin Vitality Mineral Mist, also from Spanek's skin care line, is a quick and effective re-hydrator to relieve dryness and fatigue. May be sprayed often as a pick-me-up to replenish moisture loss in the skin.
- Karen Herzog Oxygen Face Cream delivers oxygen, vitamins and minerals which are essential ingredients for healthy, balanced and moisturized skin. It also contains vitamin E which protects against free-radicals, a major cause of pre-mature aging.
- Karen Herzog Essential Mask hydrates and heals tired, irritated skin, while promoting circulation with oxygen, vitamins and soothing essential oils.
- Terme Hand Cream is a luxurious treatment that rejuvenates hands and nails with wheat germ oil, allantoin, shea butter and mineral rich bromidic water from underground lakes of Salsomaggiore, Italy. This cream is quickly absorbed into the skin, leaving a silky, non-greasy feel.
- A creamy, foaming Desquacrem facial cleanser from Sothys of Paris that deep cleans but is mild enough for all skin types.
- The deluxe, lightweight travel bag is both modern and functional, featuring plenty of pockets and ample space to store your additional toiletry items.
The Air Repair Kit can be used before, during and after flights, as well as throughout a trip to ensure healthy, moisturized skin. In fact, the kit is so effective, that many people use it all year round. Visit http://www.visagestudio.com for more information on Denise Spanek's Air Repair Kit and Air Repair products.
About Denise Spanek: Denise M. Spanek is founder and skin care specialist at Visage Studio, a skin care wellness center with global reach. She is a renowned aesthetician with over 25 years of skin care experience.
Ms. Spanek was an industry skin care resource and make-up artist at KRON, and has worked with local and national news personalities like Tom Brokaw and Jane Pauley. She is well recognized for her work on film and video projects, and has been featured in such publications as Elle, San Francisco Magazine, and Gentry Magazine.
Today, Spanek divides her time between offering specialized treatments to a select group of clients, traveling around the world discovering new products for the Visage Studio online store and developing her own line of Air Repair products.