Jacksonville, FL (PRWEB) March 22, 2007
Where do men and women turn to combat hair loss or thinning? Chances are, the first individual they consult with is their hair professional. And now hair stylists have an effective new at-home therapy to offer clients -- the LaserComb, which was recently cleared by the FDA to promote hair growth. Harmonix Corp (http://www.harmonixhairsolutions.com), a Jacksonville-Florida-based company, has been named the official Laser Comb reseller to the hair salon industry by its manufacturer Lexington International, LLC, which is based in Boca Raton, FL.
"Until now, the FDA had approved only two other products as solutions to combat hair loss," said Oyvind Berg, Harmonix president. "The Laser Comb stands out as the only proven drug-free alternative. This affords many hair loss sufferers, previously unable or unwilling to turn to drug-based solutions, newfound hope in their battle against baldness. And hair professionals, naturally, are in a prime position to help counter hair thinning or loss. In fact, the FDA's landmark decision provides the first real opportunity for the hair salon industry to proactively get involved in hair therapy through an FDA-approved modality.
"LaserComb treatments are easy to administer because this precision-engineered device is compact and convenient to use in the comfort and privacy of your own home," said Berg, "Just pass it through your hair three times a week for about 10 to 15 minutes for optimal results. It's an effective way to achieve thicker and healthier looking hair."
Two models are available: (1) the Harmonix LaserComb, which includes 5 laser beams and (2) the Deluxe model with 9 laser beams, which cuts the amount of time that you need to comb your scalp. Both models include a premium leather travel case, instruction manual and DVD. They come with a one-year warranty and a 20-week money-back guarantee.
Berg cited several compelling reasons for hair salons to begin offering the Laser Comb as a distinctively new service as well as retailing it to their clients:
1. Consumer awareness and demand are skyrocketing because of the recent FDA-clearance of the Laser Comb (January 2007).
2. User satisfaction is high. Over 90% of all users are satisfied with the results achieved within the first 3-5 months of use.
3. The LaserComb is easy to use. It requires only 10 to 15 minutes, three times a week for optimum results.
4. Tens of thousands of users are already enjoying its real results -- thicker, fuller, healthier looking hair, including increases in hair shine, bounce and manageability.
5. Convenient home treatment. The LaserComb is designed to be used in the privacy of one's own home.
6. Attractive, ergonomic design with a high-tech feel. Designed to fit the hand like a brush, the LaserComb is durable, lightweight and easy to hold.
7. The Laser Comb is patented and manufactured in the USA and has patents pending in an additional 104 countries. It complies with USA laser safety regulations; it's safe, effective and without side effects.
8. Affordably priced. The LaserComb retails for $395 and the LaserComb Deluxe retails for $545.
For more information or to purchase LaserCombs for yourself or for your salon, contact Harmonix Corp. Call toll-free 1.888.620.HAIR. Or visit its website at http://www.harmonixhairsolutions.com.