It takes a community to make an event like this work and we couldn't be happier with generosity and support of the numerous businesses, city leaders, and churches that have come together to make this event happen.
Louisville, Kentucky (PRWEB) March 23, 2007
Hundreds of children and their families are expected to gather at the Annual Prospect area Bunny Brunch and Easter Egg Hunt sponsored by Prospect Kentucky businesses, organizations, churches, and city officials. The event will take place on Saturday March 31st from 10:30 a.m. -- 12:00 noon on the back lawn of the Harrod's Creek Fire Station and throughout the grounds of Prospect Latin School (8905 and 8907 U.S. Highway 42, 1 mile East of I-264 and Brownsboro Road). This event is geared especially for children ages toddler to age eight and their parents.
Starting at 10:30 a.m., there will be:
- Free Brunch with the Easter Bunny sponsored Euromarkets Catering and Starbucks
- Free arts and crafts projects with the art studio teachers from Prospect Latin School
- Jelly Bean Counting Contest with a $500 U.S. Savings Bond prize to the winner sponsored by Stock Yards Bank
- Free helium balloons from the City of Prospect Police Department
- Free indoor and outdoor games including two moonwalks, miniature golf, beanbag toss, and more sponsored by the Harrods Creek Fire Department and Prospect area businesses.
At 12:00 noon, two free Easter Egg Hunts with over 4000 Easter Eggs filled with candy or gift cards sponsored by Chick-Fil-A, Prospect Latin School, and area churches: One for children ages toddlers through age 4 and one for children ages 5 through 8
According to event chairperson Theresa Byrne "It takes a community to make an event like this work and we couldn't be happier with generosity and support of the numerous businesses, city leaders, and churches that have come together to make this event happen."
For more information, contact Theresa Byrne, 2007 Chairperson at 502-292-0123, or by e-mail at theresabyrne(at)bellsouth.net