Overall, customers consistently say it's easy to do business with us. Quality customer service sets us apart in the marketplace, and we'll continue using the survey results to explore ways we can raise the bar and deliver even better customer service.
Past News ReleasesRSS
Columbia, S.C. (PRWEB) March 23, 2007
After a second year of conducting quarterly customer satisfaction surveys, LIMRA International reports Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company continues to receive strong ratings for customer service. During 2006, customer survey ratings show sustained high scores from the following two customer groups surveyed:
For eight quarters in a row, 90 percent or more policyholders surveyed have said they're satisfied or very satisfied with the claims service they receive from Colonial. Specific survey responses from fourth quarter 2006 include:
- Nine in 10 policyholders say Colonial's service representatives are knowledgeable, courteous and professional. In addition, they report making contact is easy.
- Nearly 95 percent of policyholders say their customer service call is answered promptly.
- Nine in 10 claimants say they're pleased with the service they receive when they file a claim, in particular, with how easy it is to file a claim and how quickly the claim is processed. In addition, a majority of claimants say they'd recommend Colonial to others.
- Nearly all plan administrators surveyed say Colonial's billing process is easy, citing simple billing instructions and easy processes for submitting billing invoice changes.
- Plan administrators continue to give high scores to service representatives. They unanimously agree that billing service requests are handled in a timely manner, with 98 percent reporting their requests are handled accurately.
"The information from these surveys helps us measure how well we're meeting our customers' service needs and confirms that our customers feel we're going a good job," says Annaclair Kiger, Colonial's senior vice president of customer service and information technology. "Overall, customers consistently say it's easy to do business with us. Quality customer service sets us apart in the marketplace, and we'll continue using the survey results to explore ways we can raise the bar and deliver even better customer service."
Colonial Supplemental Insurance is the marketing brand of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company. Colonial is a market leader in providing voluntary insurance to employees and their families through the workplace, along with personal benefits communication, enrollment capabilities and a commitment to service. Colonial Supplemental Insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company and include a broad portfolio of insurance coverages, such as disability, life, and supplemental accident and health insurance policies. Similar products, if approved, are underwritten in New York by a Colonial affiliate, The Paul Revere Life Insurance Company.
Colonial is based in Columbia, S.C. and has been named one of the top four best large companies to work for in South Carolina. A subsidiary of Unum Group, Colonial operates in 49 states, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. "Colonial Supplemental Insurance," "for what happens next" and the logo, separately and in combination, are registered service marks of Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company. All rights reserved.
For more information about Colonial's products and services or opportunities with the company, call (803) 798-7000 or visit http://www.coloniallife.com.
Kaiser Marketing Group
jkaiser @ kaisermarketinggroup.com