Nashville, TN (PRWEB) March 23, 2007
Affiliate marketing is the easiest way anyone who owns a computer can make money at home. Yet few individuals understand the power of this very basic online business model.
Rhea Perry of Educating for Success Inc, a home-based education business operated by homeschool moms, is sponsoring a live two-day event to teach individuals the basics of affiliate marketing and management.
Teens who are accompanied by a responsible parent or guardian are invited to attend.
This cutting-edge event will take place at the Radisson Inn Opryland in Nashville, TN on April 13-14, 2007.
Seven top Internet marketers who have experienced proven success will reveal a variety of important concepts necessary for online financial results.
- Stu McLaren, the affiliate manager for Dan Kennedy and Armand Morin, will teach the duties of affiliate managers.
- Matthew Glanfield will teach the basics of affiliate marketing in terms that anyone can understand.
- Simon Leung is a retired employee of Google who will explain how any business owner can maximize Google Adwords to increase traffic to any website.
- Tim Knox earns his living online by creating information products. He will teach the basics of creating your own or marketing someone else’s products for profit.
- Mike Koenigs is a video expert who specializes in teaching web site owners how anyone can easily use video to increase traffic and conversion.
- Martin Wales with 1 Shopping Cart, the shopping cart solution many small business owners use, is a technical and marketing expert who specializes in creative methods to get more customers and turn them into evangelists.
- Jim Cockrum will share how site owners can utilize eBay™ to increase traffic to any website.
For more information, visit: http://www.AffiliateMarketingConference.com